First Lost

As the first match started, Natasha and Kojiro’s eyes were glued to the screen. “Damn I’d love to be in the middle of those two.” Natasha thought to herself. At least she thought she did. “Well, I can’t imagine how you'd survive that. You’re quite small.” Natasha sat there in complete shock and horror that her father heard her depraved thoughts. “Damn I thought…I’m so sorry.” Kojiro only shook his head and chuckled. “We're only human. Don’t worry about it.” Nodding, Natasha turned her attention back to the screen. At the moment, Thor had leaned back with Mjolnir and lightning began to surge through the weapon. Natasha bit her lip and watched the muscles on the man contract while he moved.

“Damn he is so sexy.” Though Natasha was currently thirsting over Thor, this isn’t to say she wasn’t into Lü Bu as well. Had she had more time with him, she was sure would have been walking funny by now. A deep red blush covered the girl’s face as she thought about all the things the man could potentially do to her. Meanwhile Kojiro was the only one out of the pair to really pay attention to the fight alone. That was until Lü Bu managed to only hit Thor but shatter one of his gloves. “Holy shit! He destroyed his glove! Look Dad! Did you see!? That’s so badass!” Kojiro smiled as he watched Natasha get hyper and excited over the match. Her eyes lit up and sparkled like his wife’s did when she got excited.

“Your mother…How is she?” Natasha’s smile dropped into a sad frown as she looked at her father. “She was killed when I was 13. I don’t even know if she’s here.” The man watched as tears came to his daughter’s eyes and immediately embraced her. “We could always go look for her.” As the match went on, hope was beginning to look grim for the humans and this made the Father-Daughter duo rather nervous. “Come on Lü Bu. You got this.” Natasha cheered on as her eyes focused on the movements both warriors were making. That’s when she noticed how Thor was setting up for his next attack. “Dad…we’re gonna lose this match.” Kojiro looked at Natasha and went to ask how she could be so sure, but he didn’t need to.

Not when he witnessed the general get beheaded right in front of him. Natasha groaned and she covered her face. “There was no way he could have dodged that…” The older swordsman nodded before sighing. “Well, that’s one point for the gods. Zero points for us.” The girl stroked her scabbard before standing. “Where are you going?” Natasha only smiled at her father. “To find Brünnhilde. I wanna see where I am on the list.” Kojiro watched her leave the room before leaving as well to find something to do in the meantime before the next match began. Wandering the halls to try and find the oldest of the Valkyries, Natasha came upon a rather interesting sight. A tall muscular man with a red cloth draped around his chest somewhat, was trembling in fear over a large bug in front of him.

Rather, an Atlas Moth. Walking up the man, Natasha poked the moth on the wing a few times before it decided it didn’t like that and flew away. “There ya go big guy, It’s all gone.” The large blonde man only straightened himself and quietly thanked Natasha with a blush on his face. Before he could actually look her in the eye however, she was already gone. The god sighed before thinking hard about something and leaving to find his friend. His mind was full of depraved thoughts of the woman despite having only knowing her for a solid 5 minutes. But then again, she was gorgeous. Long flowing black hair, caramel colored skin, deep brown eyes and the most enticing lips. She was truly a thing of beauty. She had to be a goddess of some king. Maybe insects or kindness. He was determined to see her again. 

Meanwhile, Natasha went back to her search of Brünnhilde when she came upon another large man. This man had beautiful long red hair and gold lines running down his face and chest. “Oh shit…You’re Thor.” The god only looked down at the woman in silence. He had bandages wrapped around his chest and Mjolnir in hand. He either just came from the infirmary or was coming back to retrieve something. “Hey, could you tell me where I can find a Valkyrie named Brünnhilde? I know you norse gods and valkyries are in the same sector so I figured you’d know where she is.” Natasha was so busy talking, that she hadn’t noticed Thor bend down slightly to her height until she felt a ghostly feeling on her lips. That being his own that was only a  mere centimeter away from hers.

The pair stood in silence before the god took Natasha by her hand and pulled her into the nearest empty room. Before long, clothes began coming off and weapons were long abandoned on the floor. “Oh fuck!~” Natasha moaned as she clawed at the back of the norse god of thunder. There were no words spoken between them to each other. Just curses and praises for how good they were making each other feel. It’s true Natasha wasn’t looking for anyone to have sex with at the moment, but what a sexy coincidence that Thor was just so willing to be buried balls deep inside her, no questions asked. By the time it was all over, The pair separated and cleaned up rather quickly. It actually surprised Natasha that Thor seemed to have a routine after just emptying his balls in a woman he just yanked out the hallway.

It began to concern the woman greatly and made her wonder, What if she hadn’t consented to his so-called request? Would he have raped her? She didn’t really have time to think as she was pulled out of the room after getting dressed by Thor. Before she could ask where he was taking her, she noticed Brünnhilde down the hall talking to Göll. Natasha went to thank the god only to be silenced by the oddly sweet kiss he pressed to her forehead before he slipped away quickly.