🐝 Breath of Bee 🐝

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Bee
~~~~~~~~
🐝
Origins:
Inspired by Honey breathing

Purpose: Sub the ability to prioritize a demon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

The Bee reaching was a breath style inspired by the alluring movements to Honey Breathing. The first Bee of Breathing user: Hachimitsu Mitsu made this breath style a breathing deprived of honey Breathing it simply mimics the movements of bees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: handle the body is oval shape and the wigs it gold, the blade light yellow and the base is black like a bees

Total name of move sets: 8
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Pollen Thrust
The user lunges at the opponent and stabs them multiple times in their weak spots and injects poison into them. Weak spots include: Neck, heart, and stomach.

Second Form: Pollination
The user spins before kicking off the ground and quickly dashing towards their opponent with enough speed to simulate teleportation, then does a powerful, singular thrust that hits twice.

Third Form: Dance Of The Honey Bee
The user runs around the area with such speed that they're not visible and concentrate their energy into one, hard prick.

Fourth Form: Springing Swarm
The user backs away from their target, jumps into the air and lets out multiple jabs, usually circling around their target in the air. These usually inject a small amount of poison into their target which immobilizes them.

Fifth Form: Shielding Wax
The user moves their sword so quickly, that it's not visible to their target. Since the sword is moving around the user, it works as a shield. It's hard to break through, unless you can see the movement of the blade.

Sixth Form: United Colony
The user makes repeated consecutive jabs to their target as they circle around their body. It simulates a colony of bees attacking you at once due to the speed of it.

Seventh Form: Her Soft Hum
This form injects the target with a large amount of lethal poison. It's painless and after being injected, the target begins to hear a soft, calming hum.

Eighth Form: The Queen Bee
The user picks up momentum and strength by twirling and running. Then, the user uses this energy in a large, intense jab. It's takes a bit of time to gather energy, around 20-30 seconds.

Demon slayer mark; on neck

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Bee Breathing:
🐝
Hachimitsu Mitsu
~~~~~~~~

🐝Tow facts Bee Breathing🐝

🐝 - Breath of Honey and Bee can do the same the thing like visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating bees and warm-coloured streaks similar to honey.

🐝 - User must user a Breathing Style requires a half of a katana like shinobu

🐝 - Rina and Mitsu are best friends