🪵Breath of Wood🪵

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Wood
~~~~~~~~
🪵
Origins:
Inspired by Sun breathing

Purpose: strength, mixed endurance
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

Wood breathing is an extremely powerful Breathing Style derived from all the main Breathing Styles. This Breathing Style can only be achieved when the user harmonizes with the environment around them and synchronizes their breathing with the flow of nature. This Breathing Style is in fact a reincarnation of the Sun Breathing. The first user of Wood of Breathing; Aurim Kimura co leader the demon slayer corps serving right under Kagaya Ubuyashiki. Little did he know that he is the descendant, if not, the reincarnation of the legendary Demon Slayer Yoriichi Tsugikuni.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: the blade is sliver with a gold river in three places. The hilt is a wooden flower all must with black wrap at the end is a purple rope

 The hilt is a wooden flower all must with black wrap at the end is a purple rope

Total name of move sets: 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Duo Bark Slashes
User strikes the opponent with one powerful slash on one side and strikes the other side instantaneously, giving the illusion of two blades cutting their foe.

Second Form: Reflective Trunks
User spins their sword in a circular motion while swinging it around their entire body in order to reflect practically all attacks.

Third Forms: Hailing Splinters
User leaps high into the air falls onto their opponent accurately stabbing their opponent all over their body.

Fourth Form: Landscape Horizon Erosion
User firmly grasps their sword and gathers momentum to swing horizontally with enough power to demolish the landscape around the user.