🍑Breath of Peach Blossoms🌸

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Peach Blossoms
~~~~~~~~
🍑🌸
Origins:
Inspired by Peaches and Flowers breathing

Purpose: agility, flexibility, and strength
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

The sweetest of Peach Blossoms is part of Peaches breathing, the first user of Peach Blossoms of breathing; Tsuguko Hanaka. She was trained by Kanae and Momoko because of this but Tsuguko led on the side of fruit base breathing techniques.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: The bale it a light pink the hilt is gold and black with triquetra on the hilt, which is a symbol that represents a "triple goddess". The whip is a black and white with a peachiest-pink behind the whips.

Total name of move sets: 12~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Blooming Blossoms
User does a burst of five slashes in the shape of a flower, ending with one jab with the tip of the blade.

Second Form: Whirlpool of Petals
User lightly twists and spins their body in many different directions killing anything caught in it, and reales it as a high powered lash creating wind.

Third Form: Peachy Breeze
User Similar to Flower Breathing: Sixth Form - Whirling Peach, the swordsman, the user spins around moving with their body weight to deliver an attack during or after evasion.

Fourth Form: Flowering Wheel
User Similar to Water Breathing: Second Form - Water Wheel, the swordsman leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowering attack in a circular motion.