☄️Breath of Hellblaze🔥

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Hellblaze
~~~~~~~~
🔥
Origins:
Inspired by Flame breathing

Purpose: to burn/slow down demons healing factor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

The first user of Hellblaze of breathing; Kaen Enji this young man want to user the flame breathing but wasn't aware successful of doing so he end up making his own even though it took me over 5 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: The blade it black/orange with small fire design, hilt is shape as a BDR color is silver, black, and reddish-orange the warp around the handle is white.

Total name of move sets: 9~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Hellblaze Slash
User dashes towards the opponent and does a horizontal slash.

Second Form: Blazing Slice
User jumps above the enemy and does a vertical slash to cut the enemy in half.

Third Form: Striking Fire
User does a series of consecutive hits which will considerably reduce his opponent's guard.

Fourth Form: Merciful Flames
User jumps into the air to make a downward slash to end the enemy's life without any pain.

Fifth Form: Speedfire
User blasts their speed, accurate and powerful stab. Fastest technique of the Breath of Hellblaze.

Sixth Form: Hellblaze Cycle
User jumps and does a front flip creating a wheel of black flames powerful enough to cut through steel.

Seventh Form: Tornado of Fire
User spins at great speeds and creates a tornado made of black flames.

Eighth Form: Flame Run
User swings his blade at the enemy and with the more rotation the stronger.

Ninth Form: Hellblaze Dragon
This technique is made using speed and striking power. The swordsman must rotate his sword making multiple slashes very fast creating a dragon of black flames. The faster it goes the stronger it becomes. This technique was later said to have been thanks to The Dance of The Fire Demon.

Demon slayer mark; Both in front of his forearms

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Hellblaze Breathing:
🔥☄️
Kaen Enji
~~~~~~~~

☄️Two facts Hellblaze Breathing🔥

☄️ - To use this breathing technique it takes 5 years of endurance of flames that we'll burn you

🔥 - This technique is hard to use and trained even if the use are able to master it, the control of the sword that it heat we'll go up to over 200 degrees