❄️Breath of Snow❄️

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Snow
~~~~~~~~
❄️
Origins:
Inspired by Water breathing

Purpose: to kill ancient powerful demons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

This isn't a breathing technique or style no one in the demon style corp doesn't know this even exists Yukimi Hayashi creator of Ice breathing. The first user of Snow of breathing; Koori Onna the spirit of hunts demons of in a mystical foster it folklore to Japan but Yukimi knows the truth her soul lies in the sword of ice. Giving her great-great-great-great granddaughter training her the ways of the ice itself by giving her cryokinetic powers so with is now power Yukimi was be able to create Snow Breathing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: A sstraight point sword with snowflake inside the blade and very color changing and snowflake hilt

Total name of move sets: 7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Snowstorm
User approaches the target at a fast speed, after which he deals damage to the target in a sharp jump, which should decapitate it.

Second Form: Snowflake Dance
User creates a small haze of snowflakes around himself, which allows you to confuse the target, followed by an attack from another point.

Third Form: Avalanche
User first deals damage to the target by holding the katana horizontally, and then vertically, the faster the direction change, the more damage the target will receive. This form aims to weaken the target as much as possible, in some cases aiming to chop off the head of the target.