🩸🌺Breath of Blooming Blood 🌺🩸

~~~~~~~~
Breath of Blooming Blood
~~~~~~~~
🩸❤️
Origins:
Inspired by Bleeding Heart breathing

Purpose: speed and quick movement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
History:

This breathing style is inspired by Bleeding Heart scene the original creator is unknown to a lot of demon slayer corp. The first user of Blooming Blood of breathing: Mei Toru, this breathing requires a great amount of speed and users must be quick on their feet at all times like users of Insect Breathing, while still being elegant and graceful like Bleeding Hearts breathing. Knowing of techniques and forms are a combination of graceful and elegant attacks that focus on agility and speed but are done in a very specific manner.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nichirin Type: The sword is always covered in hearts the blade is to a light pink-peach hilt is four red hearts and gold. The handle is white with pink blooming flowers at the end is red bleeding heart charm

 The handle is white with pink blooming flowers at the end is red bleeding heart charm

Total name of move sets: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Form: Sunshine of Bleeding Heart
User twist their upper and lower body in opposing directions to make one swift movement, being designed for use while surrounded from all sides.

Second Form: Spring in Blooming
User will assume a offensive stance with their blade before launching towards their opponent at high speed, their slash usually being aimed to decapitate because the attack flows with the movement but the slash can be aimed at other body parts as well, though it may alter the landing spot.

Third Form: Petals of Blood Hearts
User usually while in air, uses their forward momentum to make a lunging downwards slash which carries them down to the ground rather quickly.

Fourth Form: Crimson Blooming Flower
User shall draw their blade in an offensive stance before charging at their opponent, which they will use their moment to swing themself forward in a circular motion to create a large slash, usually used to hinder movements by removing limbs.

Demon slayer mark; neck left side

~~~~~~~~

Creator of Blooming Blood Breathing:
🌺🩸
Mei Toru
~~~~~~~~

🌺Two fact Blooming Blood Breathing🩸

🌺 - Mei was trained under a man who lives a farm of the bleeding heart where his daughter learns it.

🩸- Bleeding Hearts and Blooming Blood is easy to use and trained if you have patience with natural.