monster

this is a oneshot i wrote like a year ago, I never released it and i have abunch like this 💀 I cleaned up the end because it was just bad but aside from this it's untouched so don't be surprised if it's bad!!

i'll write a part 2 if y'all want.

comment pls i beg

monster - Rihanna

beyoncé twirled her black ink filled pen in between her pointer finger and middle as she admired the beauty just a few feet away.

beyoncé often attended night classes for college, she truly despised waking up early for anything. night classes or late afternoon sessions did her much better.

her mother argued it's because she naturally felt more attached to the moon, and not the sun due to her—situation. — beyoncé craved sexual energies.

she thrived off the excitement of sex, it fueled her soul and her desires. something about the act gave beyoncé a new meaning of living each time she indulged herself in the practice.

in short terms—she was a succubus.

technically she was a hybrid; her mother was a sorcerer while her father was a incubus. beyoncé was blessed with the ability to cast spells and have sex and enjoy it 10x more than any other creature,

she's seen each and every type of sexual interaction, some grosser than others in beyoncés opinion. sex encompassed practically every part of beyoncés life. her mind was naturally dirty, she could get off from most actions if she tried hard enough.

but recently beyoncé ran a dry spell.

usually what the blonde does to feed her craving is—sex. she has sex. beyoncé lacks the ability to pass on sexual diseases or infection. so her only real threat to her sex life was purely boredom.

she's been trying to rid herself of this plateau she's reached. she's tried fucking different demographics; she tried the older crowd and relaized that didn't work pretty quickly.

she tried college athletes, they usually can keep going for awhile but beyoncé always found herself yawning as they played in her pussy. she's tried watching different types of porn; but that was hardly ever a feeding.

watching it was never the same as feeling it, she's even tried other species. usually she can stomach anyone—but this month her inner demon decided to be picky.

and she was craving a particular slice of eye candy.

beyoncé noticed her awhile ago, long before she started fucking anything to stop her horniness.

she was cute, so beyoncé often eye fucked her.

she possessed long black tussles that appeared curled at the ends; reaching her mid back. she had cat like eyes as they nervously darted around the room time to time. beyoncé notice she always wore all black. like tonight, a sleek black turtle neck adorned her body and beyoncés bottom lip tucked in-between her teeth each time she was reminded of how gifted this woman was.

she had thick black circular glasses with chains that made a slight singling noise each time she moved. beyoncé was sure she was the only one that fought the light and airy sound of not only her chains but her ragged breathing.

beyoncé watched with amusement as ink hair colored girl gripped her the edge of the desk subtly. her hand strained on the side closest to her, beyonce watched as her nails scratched the desk.