Chapter 4 - Time to Rethink

As Jisoo entered her room, it seemed like it was for a magical princess who wasn't really  magical. Tears started dropping on the fine wooden bedroom floor as she blazed through the room and jumped on the bed. All the plushies soared high in the air and then dropped on the carpet under her bed. But there was one specific plushie which didn't drop. It also meant the world to her.

It was a cute female plushie/doll which had a smiley face and a thumb sticking out of her hand to represent the thumbs-up sign. On the dress was written 'Never Give Up! You will achieve it!'. That was what motivated Jisoo to do the things she wanted to when she felt like giving up. But as of now it didn't seemed to work.

More tears started dripping down her cheeks as she closed her eyes. She started remembering what her mother said- 'Don't cry. You have to be strong'. But Jisoo always thought that crying was necessary, as it releases your emotions that are stuck inside. It makes you feel better.

Jisoo took a long breath and held it for about ten seconds.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine...

At nine she couldn't hold her breath anymore and released her breath which was held inside.

"HWEEAHN-HUU!"

Jisoo then laughed. This was supposedly the best method to recover from sadness. Now was the time to rethink. Was the act she did acceptable?

After building up courage to say sorry to her parents, she finally got up from her bed and walked to the partially opened door.

Seems like any other movie/story that you watch, it happened to her.

She saw Mom and Dad arguing and fighting (not hitting each other). But guess what?

What? You say.

It was about sending her to boarding school.

——————————————————

Chapter 4 - Time to Rethink (part 2)

"No, Gang-mu, stop it! We have to! Kids nowadays, especially bright ones, are getting their lives ruined in this place. I think it's having a bad influence at Jisoo."

No. It wasn't. It's no one's fault, really.

"I agree, but let's just give her some time, she needs it, Taehsoo, she does. She will need time to adjus—"

It was too late. Jisoo was already out. Gang-mu and Taehsoo noticed her. Jisoo was in tears again. She couldn't believe it.

Gang-mu put his head down and closed his eyes. He wasn't expecting it.

"Just... hear me out..."

Jisoo put her hand up, showing her palm, As if to represent a 'stop'. She couldn't believe it. She suddenly went back in her room and started packing up her essentials. She didn't want to be here anymore.

After about one minute, she came out of her room and walked to the front door.

"Kimsoo, where are you going?"

"No, you want me to get me outta here, right?"

"Sooya, we were just... planning... for later..."

"Come on! You want me to not be in your house anymore just because of me getting bad scores! I can't bear you guys anymore! I have always been the perfect child you wanted me to be! And despite that, this rule, that rule, you never let me do anything! Not even hang out with my friends!"

And with that statement, she opened the door, and left. Gang-mu waited for a second and then went off to his room. Taehsoo sighed. She sat down, on the chair, put her head down and dozed off. Gang-mu also laid on his bed and pondered about what kind of a problem was created. A tear dripped off from his eye to the bed sheet, splattering the tiny droplets from it as well. It covered a spot of it, in a shape of a circle.

——————————————————

Chapter 4 - Time to Rethink (part 3)

Jisoo strolled on the pavement of the road, carring her heavy bag filled with her essentials. She spotted Joon Woo with his younger brother. She looked away quickly. Joon Woo then spotted her. "Hey, Jisoo!"

Jisoo didn't notice. She kept on walking. Joon Woo was surprised. He told his brother to wait over there as he crossed the road to meet her. Jisoo was facing a vision. She saw someone getting kidnapped, and then a black-out. Suddenly, she realised it was Joon's brother! She came back ro the real world.

"Joon Woo! Your brother!" Jisoo screamed. Joon was startled. He turned around and saw someone behind his brother, with a bat!

"NO!" He ran. But it was of no use, since there was a...

THHING!   Done on his head.