2 1 0

I was waiting at the café, sitting down while i fidget with my phone. I heard the bell rang on the door so it caught my attention.

Seeing a beautiful girl walk in. "Hey!" She walked towards me with a smile and so did i smiled back at her.

Kristine's beauty is so angelic. I.. I will do everything just to make her mine.

"Hey" I greeted back.

That beautiful smile was then widened again, she's so beautiful everytime she smiles. She brings light in my darkness.

She sat down and he smile remains "Namiss mo ko noh?" She said.

Yes, i did kaya kita ininvite dito. I have missed you that i could die. I missed you that i dreamt about hugging you tightly with my own arms.

I have dreamt of losing you because i know that you met another guy that can make you happy and the same time, irritable.

"We missed you" Of course, sasapaw sa eksena ang mala tatay figure na si Josh.

It's been a while since she visited the café kaya minsan nalang mag kita ang dalawang mag tatay.

"You got my order ready? Aww thank you"

Little did she know that Josh always prepares her drink, everyday he spends time making her order, expecting her to open that door with a smile and her cute way of greeting Josh.

After his shift, he makes sure to eat the meal he prepared because she didn't came. It saddens me that not only me misses her.

It's like she abandoned her kids and visits only once.

Both of us happily ate our food and talked to each other. Catched up with all the happenings in our lives.

She didn't tell me anything about that Caden guy who recently came back to her life.

But she did told me about something in ttheir school.

Kristine Valencia

2 days ago, i catched up with Mrs. Valeriano and that kid who's using drugs.

Those days at school was never normal. I can feel eyes that are staring at me throughout the day.

I can feel the it staring at every move i make. Every step i make, and every word i say.

But there is this one kid that i suspiciously think is the one we're looking for.

She excuses herself from class for every 20 minutes.

Every class has 1 hour and every 20 minutes, she excuses herself.

Maybe its just a routine she does? Or maybe something really is wrong?

Everytime she comes back from outside, she wipes her hands on her pants or skirt for literally a million times and she will be bothered by how dirty her hands is.

Plus, she really do looks like she's on drugs.

When Mrs. Valeriano and I had another meeting at the same café, i didn't orders anything and just told her about everything i know.

She did talk to the student i told her about and no, i was wrong.

She was just a germaphobe and has a routine for washing her hands and being clean.

Pero it really bothered me still na hindi ko parin nahahanap kung sino ba talaga yung dapat hanapin.

"Ikaw, wala ka bang ikukwento?" I asked him.

He sighed "Well, wala. Nothing interesting. Puro stuff about studying and all about school shit"

Not gonna lie pero that seems very boring.