2 1 0

After an hour of waiting with her friends, she finally woke up.

Throughout her sleep i didn't try to let go of her hand, i held her hand tightly as i lay my head on the side of the bed.

"Kristine?" I said looking at her.

Her eyes slowly opened, she looked at me with a slight smile. "Hey Pom.. Okay ka na?" Tanong ko.

"Pom?" Sabi niya, i smiled and fixed her hair while she's laying down.

"You're my pom" She looks really confused so i explained,, "Pom,, remember the plush i bought you? The pomeranian plushie? Pomeranians are cute and very sassy which reminds me of you"

A tear escaped her eyes "Aww that's sweet" Her muffled voice because she's wearing an oxygen mask.

The doctor came. She opened the privacy curtain and walked in, closing it again.

"Hello Ms.Kristine. I'm Francine Olivares, im your doctor. Tell me, are you sick lately?" She asked.

Kristine nodded, i felt defeated because i know that i didn't checked up on her and i didn't take care of her for some time.

"Just yesterday i vomited, my chest was hurting and also i have trouble breathing. Mabilis ang paghinga ko, para bang hindi na ako makahinga ng maayos" Sagot niya.

"Okay. Is it like stabbing pain?" She asked.

Kristine nodded again.

"Thank you Kristine,, and can you just fill this up? Thank you, i'll be back later" She said and walked out.

Those specific symptoms, seems like it's not a normal illness. But hopefully it's something that can be cured.

"Ano ito? Pasa ba iyan?" Jake said noticing a bruise on Kristine's wrist.

"Wala iyan" Sabi ni Kristine nang ilayo niya ang kamay kay Jake.

What can possibly go wrong? Is it Jake the reason she got kidnapped?

"Jake, samahan mo ko, may bibilin ako" I said, siya ang isasama ko dahil siya ang kakausapin ko.

We both went out the hospital and went to 7/11. "Kristine was kidnapped" I said as we walk.

"Kidnap? Gago?" Gulat niyang tanong. Why is he even surprised if he's the reason to this?

"Pinapunta niya ako sa condo niya, kumatok ako tapos ibang tao ang nag bukas. Babae, siguro kilala mo dahil about sayo ang lahat ng tanong niya sa aming dalawa" Saad ko.

Sinabi ko sakanya ang lahat ng nangyari. He did tell an answer,, he's been stalked for two years or more by a girl he absolutely don't know.

"Hindi niyo alam yung pangalan?" Tanong niya habang lumalakad kami pabalik sa hospital.

Hindi sa akin nasabi ang pangalan ng babae pero si Kristine alam niya ang pangalan. Surely she will tell us so we can all stop this shit happening again.

When we got back, a nurse walked out of her cubicle. Nag madali kaming pumunta at nagtanong.

"Ano nangyari?" Tanong ni Jake. "Kinuhaan ng dugo si Kristine, for blood tests. Sabi nung doktor ay gagawin daw yung blood culture test and PCR, possible na gawin din nila yung bronchoscopy" Sagot ni Carley.

Blood culture test is a test that will help doctors to know if a person have an infection in their bloodstream and will go and affect the whole body.

A PCR or Polymerase chain reaction is a test that will test your suptum sample to find the DNA of germs that causes an infection.