2 1 0

NOTICE: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ATTEMPTED MURDER AND STALKING

“Thank you po” I gave the prof a smile and immediately strode off outside the room.

Grabe yung gutom. I didn't eat at break dahil inasikaso ko ang reporting namin after that lunch break.

Successful ang kinalabasan ng report. I was the one who spent time making the presentation and i am also one of the reporters kaya i know na malaki ang grade na ibibigay sakin.

The next period, wala ang prof namin kaya most of the students went to the cafeteria to take another break.

“Ms. Kristine, may i talk to you for a second?”

I thought i already found peace for the day..

I walked up to her and asked why.

“Your job for me is done” What? My what?

Being a spy for Ms. Valeriano was a job? And i am done with it?

That means that i don't need to be stressed so much! Pero, paano? Paano natapos?

“Please! It wasn't mine!! Someone framed me! Please!!” A student was held by the police and she's being escorted out the place.

I can see her eyes having so much fear.

I looked at her with a blank face. She saw me and tried to ask for help.

“Ate Kristine! Tell then it's not me! Ate!”

“A junior student was the one who's caught smoking marijuana at the bathroom” Ms. Valeriano commented.

I was still in shock for what i have witnessed. Kaya pala pag pasok ko kanina ay may mobile na ng pulis sa labas ng paaralan.

“Are you sure it's her? You know its illegal for having a false accusations” I said.

She nodded, i saw the police walking out the campus holding the bag of the student.

“She was caught in act. Her bag was quite full of drugs than notebooks”

Nakakagulat naman na may ganiyang estudyante, nakapasok siya sa Ateneo Law pero she's on drugs? Shit.

Ms. Valeriano excused herself while i am here, shocked.

I helped though.. I helped them so much but still i didn't found out that, that kid is the real drug dealer.

“Marie” I heard.

My second name being called by someone from behind. Hindi ako sanay na tinatawag ako sa second name ko, i didn't like it.

I turned around and saw Jake, looking at me with a blank face. We haven't talked in a while, most of our interactions are looking at each other with awkward smiles on our faces.

Maybe he thinks i hate him that's why he decided to approach me.

I smirked at him in disgust “Really? Marie? What am i, your niece?” I joked.

I wasn't taking him seriously. I know that he's upset because of how he look at me.

“Why?” He said. A random question i have no answer to.

My eyes squinted “Ha? Tuluyan ka na ata na nababaliw” I said with a nauseated smile.

Why is he like this? I didn't even do anything that will make him upset.

“Act as if you don't know what you did? Trying to lie to me Kristine” He said walking towards me as i walk back from him.

“What? What do you mean lie? I would never” I said, i felt fear. Jake isn't normally like this when he's upset.