The Beginning Of The Story

"You're so beautiful..." praised the blond-haired man as he gently rubbed the cheek of the young man before him.

"Cut the crap, you carnivore!" He replied in a resentful tone.

The cheeky blonde resumed his action. The sound of delicious moans filled the room again. The younger man seemed to be enjoying the flow. He hugged and slightly clawed the back of the one who was dominating him, he again felt the lower part of his body being split into two.

"Shhh, calm down Gyu..." he kissed the young man to distract him from the pain.

"Mmhhh, Tae... ahh!"

Both of them made it to the climax for the umpteenth time. The blonde kissed those sweet lips and smiled back. It seemed that the submissive one was already too exhausted from receiving intense thrusts. Just look at him, both his eyes were completely closed and his breathing had returned to normal.

"Beomgyu, I love you."

***

A pale-skinned middle-aged man was seen walking, followed by several other royal members. To his left and right stood his loyal guards dressed in full armour.

Just to his right, a young man with rather long hair looked blankly in front of him. There, there were seven werewolves who were caught for infiltrating the royal grounds. Their faces looked battered. There were many whiplash wounds all over their bodies. The young man grimaced to himself.

"You dirty, useless creatures--" said the man in the guard's garment.

"Tch, BEHEAD THEM!" He shouted.

The executioners immediately carried out their orders. They forced the captives to bend down.

SLASH

Simultaneously, the seven werewolf heads were neatly cut off by the executioner's axe. One of the heads rolled all the way down to the young man's shoes. His body shook violently as he accidentally looked into the eyes. His chest felt tight.

"BEOMGYU!" He flinched at the sound.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing Father, I'm just... disgusted." He replied.

"Clean up this mess. And tighten the security." The pale man said and left the scene.

The young man named Beomgyu still didn't move, a guilty feeling in his heart. He cast his gaze in all directions. Over there. At the end of the perimeter fence. He saw someone he loved. As if signalling to meet him somewhere.

"Where are you going, Your Highness?" One of the corporals interrupted.

"None of your business and don't follow me if you still value your life." His reply was cold. He immediately walked the long way out of the area.

In the darkness of the dense forest, he walked rather hurriedly. Before long, he managed to find the man. He immediately rushed to embrace him. His tears were unbearable. The man rubbed his back gently. Trying to calm him down.

"I'm sorry, Taehyun... I couldn't save them... I--"

"Shh... I know. It's okay, I'm sure they understand your position too Gyu..."

"Why did we have to be born different, Tae? Why?" He continued to sob.

Taehyun smiled sadly. Yes, the two were indeed different despite their predatory nature. Taehyun was a werewolf while Beomgyu was a pureblood vampire.