Once Upon A Dream (END)

In a large hall, the three types of earth-dwelling creatures were holding a large meeting. One member from each side sat in the centre, facing each other.

Kim Ji Sung, as the leader of the country and also the representative of the humans, seemed to feel a little awkward around these two creatures. Choi Yeonjun and Choi Soobin.

"No need to be nervous, Mr. Kim. We don't bite carelessly." Soobin said, who understood the human's predicament. Yeonjun chuckled amusedly.

"Alright, let's get started..." Yeonjun added.

The meeting went on for quite a while, there were a few issues that had to be resolved first. And of course, in order to reach a unanimous decision the three of them also involved the attendees.

After two hours, the meeting ended with a good result. The three shook hands and exchanged smiles. There were several important points from the discussion. They talked about how to reduce the death rate from hungry vampire attacks, namely, by holding regular blood drives. Besides being able to provide food for the bloodsuckers, it can also help fellow humans. Secondly, if any of the predatory creatures were acting up then the humans could kill them outright. And lastly, freely mingle without any discrimination either verbal or physical.

The room was empty, Yeonjun and Soobin walked out with bright smiles on their faces. The two of them were holding hands. Occasionally they joked and chuckled along the corridors of the building. Even though they had actually left the place.

"Has Uncle Kang returned to the settlement?" Yeonjun asked.

"He has, Kai, drove him. Want to go there?" Yeonjun nodded.

"Let's go there tomorrow, today we should rest."

***

Upon arriving at the apartment, Yeonjun plopped down on Soobin and Kai's soft sofa. His long limbs were comfortably stretched out. Meanwhile, the tall bunny-like man went straight to the bathroom to clean himself up.

The young man smiled as he examined the figurine displayed in a number of photos of two alpha boys and some of their friends. As he was too preoccupied with all the images that were lined up along the wall, a deep voice greeted him

"I've prepared clothes for you, you can use the bathroom now." He said softly.

The fox-like man turned his head. He was stunned. His two eyes blinked comically. The sight in front of him was... 'Man, look at those tight abs! For the sake of my favourite ice cream flavour. Fuck!'

His hair was still a little wet, then those two eyes were staring at him intently, plus the scent of soap that smelled fresh. Yeonjun swallowed his saliva and immediately looked away. Soobin seemed to be grinning slyly.

"Do you want me to bathe you?" Soobin pulled his arm suddenly, causing him to sway slightly and bump into the bunny's broad chest.

Soobin placed both of his large arms around his waist. Of course, he did not stay still. He gave him a gentle touch that travelled underneath the fox's clothes.

"D-don't mess with me, Bin..." Yeonjun tried to release himself from his embrace.

"You're cute, Jun..." Soobin whispered in his ear. His angular nose went down to sniff the young man's slender neck.

Yeonjun's face felt hot, he bit his lower lip nervously. One of Soobin's hands cupped his cheek and turned him to face him.

CHUP

He gently kissed the plum lips and then sucked on them. Yeonjun resigned himself to it, just a normal kiss. He thought. He started to reciprocate and enjoy it. But, he wouldn't be Soobin if he didn't want more. He teased Yeonjun by touching the young man's sensitive parts. His angelic voice escaped instantly.