Hell Gate

Soobin was stunned when he saw the figure in front of him turn into a horrible monster. It was as if he was facing an extra-terrestrial predator. Its two fangs were huge and sharp. The four tendrils were like the tail of a scorpion. If you know the Green Goblin from the Spiderman movies played by Willem Dafoe, that's more or less what he looked like.

Green slime fell from his outstretched tongue. He laughed as he looked down at Soobin. The young man felt that his opponent was now much stronger than before. His senses swept all around. His men were still busy dealing with the hybrids and slaves.

"Are you afraid?" Shin Hyuk taunted showing a barrage of teeth.

Soobin didn't budge, but, soon he felt somewhat relieved. His beady eyes caught sight of Kai approaching in his beast form. Without further ado, he immediately transformed and began to attack. The two furry creatures took turns attacking Shin Hyuk relentlessly.

Kibum asked the chief leaders of the other vampire clans to intervene. He felt that Alpha Soobin had an extraordinary defensive system. It could be seen from the various attacks that the monster unleashed, he so easily avoided them. In addition, the other werewolf is also not susceptible to poison. A fierce battle ensued.

Both Soobin and Kai did not want to rest. They slaughtered the vampires with ease. Their attention returned to the monster. When Shin Hyuk was caught off guard, Soobin tore into his neck, severely injuring him. And to top it off, Kai delivered a kick so powerful that he was sent flying.

Shin Hyuk held his body with his tendrils dragging on the ground. His pride seemed to be trampled on. Not accepting it, he used one of his tendrils to wrap around Kai. It worked. CTRL+C+V, Shin Hyuk imitated Kibum when he slammed Donghyuk.

Kai winced in pain. His body seemed to be crushed. Soobin didn't stay still, grabbing his sword then ran fast, and with quick movements like the wind he slashed it into the monster's body. Black blood poured out in a stream followed by a shrill groan.

Kibum growled angrily, he used his mind power to make Soobin fall to the ground. Seeing an opportunity, Shin Hyuk attacked Soobin by thrusting three of his blades through the werewolf's body. While the other one pinned Kai who was about to approach.

"HAHAHA!"

Soobin whimpered as he felt the tendrils tearing through his guts. And Kai, his body was about to be destroyed.

SWUSH!

Shin Hyuk widened his eyes. His mouth was slightly open in shock. All four of his tendrils were severed.

SWUSH!

SWUSH!

His hands were also cut off and his stomach was gaping open until the contents were scattered. He fell to his knees, his scary form starting to change to normal.

His manic gaze was fixed on the figure he hated so much as he slowly approached. His tail swung through the air like a fox's tail. He threw the last packet to the ground. Then he wiped his lips clean.

"T-traitor! You little-"

Before the kneeling man could finish speaking, his body was already split apart by the trident strike. And a second later, the fragments of his body began to burn and turn into dust.

"CHOI YEONJUN!" Kibum shouted angrily.

The young man looked up, an expressionless look on his face.

"It's almost like Déjà vu isn't it, Choi Kibum?" The vampire was deafeningly quiet.

He slowly turned his body around. Kibum was surprised to find a large alpha standing in front of him. His gaze then shifted to the pendant around his neck.