First Round

Lim Shin Hyuk walked gallantly through the corridors of the castle. His stony face made anyone who looked at him bow in fear. He gathered the special forces that had been formed. Signalling them to immediately prepare for the mission.

Afterward, he left with the soldiers following him. He met Choi Kibum, who was sitting on his throne. Shin Hyuk knelt down. He conveyed the strategy he had prepared for his king. Kibum nodded once as a sign that he agreed.

Their mission this time was to sneak into the government building to steal various important documents regarding relations between friendly countries covering the economic area. One by one, their guards were taken down.

Now they were in the targeted place. Unfortunately, the security was so tight. Shin Hyuk sharply scanned the room. Like a landmine, if their movement were detected it would activate something that could possibly harm them. He and several other vampires began to walk carefully. And unfortunately, just as he feared. One of them made a loud noise, setting off the alarm.

Shin snickered, faintly hearing the sound of footsteps. The door opened and revealed dozens of heavily armed guards.

"Stop what you're doing, if you still want to live." One of them threatened.

Shin laughed loudly and immediately attacked. The sound of continuous gunfire filled the room. Unexpectedly, it turned out that the number of guards was overwhelming. Inevitably Shin Hyuk sacrificed his troops, while he focused on taking what he needed. Without hesitation, after getting everything he immediately ran and escaped through the glass window. Jumping from the 21st floor and landing perfectly on the ground. Dozens of armed special agent vehicles began to evacuate the building and he fled as fast as he could.

Annoyed, he stopped running and picked up the assault rifle hanging on his back and fired it towards the pursuing cars with one hand. When the bullets ran out, he threw the weapon away. The special agents got out of their vehicles.

With his eyes turning bright crimson, he groaned angrily and began to draw out his two fangs. To their surprise, the opponent this time was no ordinary human. He brutally attacked the humans. His misfortune didn't stop there, as it turned out, his presence was known by some werewolves. A fierce battle was inevitable.

Sensing that he would lose badly he again decided to run away from there, but his footsteps stopped when the arrival of someone made him grin. Help was coming. Yeonjun, the cotton-candy-haired youth used his long sword to slaughter the wolves and the humans. It didn't take long for him to finish off his enemies.

After he was done, he walked over to Shin Hyuk who looked sluggish. But his devilish smile still lingered haughtily on his gruff face. The two of them left the place as soon as possible. A pair of golden eyes stared intensely at the two vampires as they slowly began to disappear from the scene.

Upon arriving at the castle, Shin Hyuk and Yeonjun found the king soaking in blood in his private quarters. The maids took the stolen documents and placed them on the nightstand. Kibum smiled with satisfaction, especially with Yeonjun there. For some reason, he trusted the pink-haired youth very much. Yes, he was the one who asked Yeonjun to go pick up Shin Hyuk. Because he knew that he would have a hard time there.

"Good job, Shin Hyuk-ah, go plan ahead. And you Choi Yeonjun--"

"I want you to bring one or even several of those dirty animals here. I need a captive to lure that bastard." He said with an evil laugh.

Yeonjun nodded, followed by Shin Hyuk. The two of them walked out of the room.

"Slowly, the world will fall into my hands," Kibum said.