Drama Darling

'What The Fuck' was what Oliver said when opening his Instagram and at 9 in the morning, scrolling through his feed all he saw was Aimee and Kat in a video of them singing Unholy 'Doing something unholy' he muttered to himself 'What is she doing' he muttered while looking at her.

Without stressing he just got up to go shower and get changed before heading downstairs for breakfast.

By the time Aimee woke up everyone in the house knew about her and Kats's video, when Aimee walked downstairs she looked at everyone weirdly and Kat was more quite than often.

'Dirty, dirty boy, you know everyone is talking on the scene, I hear them whispering 'bout the places that you have been, and how you don't know how to keep your business clean' she hears over someone's phone 'So I'm guessing you guys know about the video' she looked at all of them and Kat nodded 'how the fuck they know' she questioned Kat 'well your fans screen-recorded the video then tagged you in it and whatever you get tagged in they can see' she said and they were just all staring and Aimee with disgust Oliver couldn't even look at her.

'Oliver it's not about us' she said and he just didn't look up 'Then what the actual fuck is it about, you basically dressed like a stripper, and the mood of the video is not right' Emma spoke and Aimee was so confused about why everyone is so pissed off about her music.

'I'm so sorry if this upsets you but this is my music and this is about something in the Youtube community so how about you look on there, I have been doing the music industry longer than the acting community and every time and actor listens to my music this happens' after that Oliver looked up because he could tell she was pissed off because she wasn't even in the room when he looked up.

'You guys really not gonna be happy for her for coming out about the Youtube community being the most toxic ever then fuck you' Kat said then stormed off Aimee's room to check on her.

Aimee wasn't right she was more pissed off than usual because of the way they treated her about her own music. Music is a way she can speak without stuttering it's an escape route from reality and they will never understand this, all she has to do is film one more movie then she can move out and hopefully somewhere in America because she is fed up of this shit by now.