Intermission

It was now time for their 15-minute break, the girls had to quickly head up the stairs to get changed into their next outfit, which was comfier to sing in than their first one and get their hair in a different style 'don't you need to talk to him' Jazz asked looking at Aimee who was doing her makeup while her phone was on charge ready for the next act 'no but my smoothie is almost here and I'm going downstairs to get it' she said then walked out the dressing room to pick up her smoothie.

She gave the driver her money and just sat down near the stage with the others since she was all done and ready to go, just needed to get her head mic sorted out again.

She looked at the phone again and saw the message from home, she still couldn't believe it.

'You've been crying' Leslie said walking up to her 'how could you tell' she asked looking at the stage 'when you were looking at Lin on the stage a few minutes ago, what happened' he asked and she looked down 'I think the first person I should tell is my boyfriend, this act is going to be easy to show emotions though' she said looking down while having a sip of her smoothie.

'Come here' he said and bring her into a hug 'whatever has got you down, whenever you need to talk about it, when your ready, you can speak to us' he said and they both looked at the door.

'Someone name Oliver wants to talk to you' the backstage member said running into the room, she took her long coat and put it on 'Oliver you need to get back to your seat, you have 5 minutes until the show starts' she said looking back at the others 'can we talk' he asked and she looked back to see someone with a whiteboard with 10 fingers up.

'I can't right now, see him there, that's the director telling me to get ready, you need to get back in your seat, we can talk when were done, and have this, were having a after party, after the show, I want you and the rest to come' she said giving him a note 'we will meet you back here' he said with a smile seeing that her eyes are red and puffy.

'Hey if that Oliver guy comes back after the show, he's fine to come in, there will be some people behind him, but I know them all, Harry Potter movies and all' she said to the director and he understood the situation.