Court

I got up and went to my wardrobe to find something smart this is going to be hard.

Posted it on Instagram with a caption saying 'stressful and emotional day ahead of me' and opened my laptop to print everything off, this is going to take forever, while it was printing I looked for a folder or something to keep it neat, here it is

I got my shoes on and walked downstairs with the document in hand.

'You do realize the percentage of you winning this case is slim' Emma said and I nodded to reply 'what do you mean by slim' Tom aid coming into the room 'she means, not all judges believe women in relationships when it comes to these type of things' I said looking down at the table.

'Come on, we will meet you guys later' Emma said and we walked out of the house.

~Court Room~

It wasn't a big thing but I had a lawyer unlike him who just had his mum.

'Now before we start do you Miss Holmes have any proof of these happenings' the judge said and I stood up 'text messages, photos, written out voice notes, and a 2-page essay' I said giving it to the judge and sitting back down in my seat 'do you have anything' he shook his head in reply.

The judge looked through the things lucky it was a female so she could see the pain I went through 'my dear child why haven't you told anyone about these' she said and I looked at her 'I was mainly scared for what my friends and fans will say, and I got told to say nothing about it' I said looking down.

'I'm sorry young man but the evidence is all here, screenshots, voice notes, even an essay, and pictures, seeming your 18 for this it is 1 year and 6 months in prison' the judge said but the PTSD will never go away.

The guards got up and so did me and my lawyer meanwhile Emma was waiting outside, the judge came towards me 'he's gone girl, you're scared of something else though' she said looking at me 'what is it' she asked 'dating someone else, my first relationship wasn't the best it kinda put me off them' I said looking down 'not everybody is the same child, whoever this man is, tell him before it's too late, love him with all your heart' she said giving me a hug and letting me go out the room.

'Wardrobe appointment' Emma said and we went to the car.

~Appoinment~

All of us had our appointments I just looked out of place you know, this appointment thing didn't last long because they got I seize perfect well everybody else also, I liked what I was given to wear, our new outfits were getting to our trailers that we get to see tomorrow, we use them to sleep in when we have a long shot that goes into the next day which is understandable, everything is starting to seem so real, I'v been keeping up with the training and stunt training as well and my fitness is on point.

~House~

I walked in feeling tired, both emotionally and physically.

I went straight to the sofa when I got into the house and basically crashed with emotion everywhere 'when do we go in' I asked Emma seeing as she was in front of me 'next week, they have to get the trailers in to start' she said sitting on the other sofa 'you look emotionally drained' she said and I looked at her 'great review' I said leaning my head back.

'Maybe you should get some sleep' Oliver suggested but everyone just looked at him 'I'm fine' I said and I saw my phone buzzing.

'Okay see you on Saturday' I said with a smile the phone call ended now I'm ready to party 'okay which one of you stalked my social media to get my friends here' I asked and I looked around and Tom put his hand up 'is it because you want L.A Aimee out' I asked looking at him.

'Yea' he said and I sighed 'well Emma looks like we're going shopping and good luck to you all, you just brought 5 YouTubers to the house' I said and walked up the stairs to my laptop so I could face time them.

It was a great call and I was glad I get to see them for a weekend including Friday so we could do a youtube video can't wait we planned all the videos out on the call like we would do in person and this put me in such a happy mood, I haven't had this mood in ages I put it on so people don't worry about me.

'I talked with my brother' I heard someone say and looked to my door to see Oliver standing there 'what did he say' I asked still looking at my laptop 'he said he is fine with us in a relationship but he won't tell anyone unless we get caught' Oliver said and I stood up 'they're going to find out on Saturday though, who knows what will happen' I said and he grabbed my waist.

'How about we announce it when we announce the music video, I stand upfront with you' he said and I looked at him 'okay, but don't hate me when my friends basically attack you in a bro hug' I said letting go and getting comfy clothes.

'What do you mean attack' he asked and I brought my laptop to my bed and patted on the bed 'now all I have to search in is Youtube' I said and clicked on one of my videos 'if I assume correctly Tom would have invited this lot' I said looking at the video.

'Your all in your swimwear and something I thought I would never see you in' he said and I giggled 'that was for her music video, it was great to film' I said laughing at my video that I posted with the house.

'When do they get here' Oliver asked 'Thursday night but they're going straight to the hotel' I said laying on him 'that means 3 whole days to spend together without being known on social media, then everything will change' he said and I smiled since he knew the consequences 'can I stay here tonight' he asked and I looked at him 'yes you can' I said and he stood up to go to his room to get change.

He came back in and got under the cover and closed the door and he let me lay my head beside him 'you really like my hair don't you' I said looking up at him 'it's really soft' he said messing it up.

We ended up talking for what felt like hours, what felt like it became the morning well it did 'we need to get the sleep it's 1 in the morning' I said looking at my phone 'true' he said, he was ready for bed but I wasn't. 

I went to my bathroom and got changed, did my teeth and everything.

I got back in bed and laid my head next to his, today was a day full of emotions but I'm not laying it on Oliver if I told him what was in that document it would kill him to know what has happened in my life.