♡{°○'•.Chapter 7.•'○°}♡

Felix pov:

Felix pov:

"Can you-" I said but stopped in the middle of my sentence.

"Are we being too clingy?" I asked Yongbok.

"Were not it's normal, don't worry." He said answered with an assuring tone in his voice.

"But what if-" I wanted to ask Yongbok something when I was interrupted by hyunjin.

"What's wrong love?" Hyunjin asked me  with a worried tone in his voice.

"Nothing.."

Hyunjin was about to say something when chan hyung interrupted him.

"You two can talk privately in the break room if you want that?" Chan asked us and hyunjin immediately nodded.

Hyunjin softly grabbed my hand as he walked towards the break room.

He closed the doors before he softly grabbed my hands.

"Please tell me what's wrong" he said in a soft and gentle tone as he started to softly rub my hands with his thumbs.

I hesitated for a second before asking
"am I clingy?"

"Yes, but I like it when you're clingy." He said before kissing my forehead as I blushed.

"So I'm not annoying you..?"

"No, you're not" he said softly while gently placing a hand on my cheeck before making me look at him.

"I have been waiting for you my entire life, I won't let you go" he said before staring at my lips his face was coming closer. Our lips almost touched before I placed my hand between our lips.

His lips slightly touched my hands before he quickly backed off.

"Sorry.." he said with an apologetic tone in his voice. I hugged him before pressed my nose against his scent gland.

"I need more time, I'm sorry" I said while taking in his scent.

"Don't be sorry I understand love" he said softly before hugging me tighter.

We stayed in that position for 5 minutes before we heard someone knock on the door. I broke the hug before the door opened. Bangchan stood in the door opening.

"Am I interrupting something?" Bangchan asked while looking at hyunjin and me.

"You kind-" hyunjin said before I gently and softly pushed his arm signalling him to not finish his sentence.

I shook my head before saying "no you're not"

Bangchan slightly nodded his head. "Can you stop you're break a bit earlier it's getting really busy?"

I nodded before saying "I can"

Bangchan left the room after thanking me. "I have to go back to work, are you going home?"
I asked him hoping he would say that he would stay a bit longer.