♡{°•.Chapter 11.•°}♡

(Time skip)
{A week later}

Hyunjin pov:

I paced around in my room.

'I want to see him'
'Go to him'
'Claim him'
'Mark him'
'Comfort him'

These sentences have been going through my mind since last week. And my wolf makes it worse.

"Knock, knock" there was a knock on the door.

"Hyunjin can I come in?" I heard the familiar voice say.

"Yes" I answered simply.

The door opened and it revealed my best friend Minho.

Minho closed the door behind him.

"How are you doing?" He asked as he walked over to the chair of my desk and sat on it.

"How is Felix doing?" I asked ignoring his question completely. I wanted to know how Felix was doing since his father didn't let me visit him.

"He's doing..better" Minho said pausing his sentence before saying better.

"He's nesting" Minho said.

"He's...nesting?!" Hyunjin said his voice deep amd he sounded worried for Felix.

"Yes, Felix doesn't let anyone besides Jin near his nest...Jin did tell me the nest of Felix had clothes with you're scent on it" Minho said as he sighed.

"My omega told me Jin has spoken to Jimin, and Jimin wants to see both you and Felix" Minho said.

Hyunjins eyes lit up.

"When?" Hyunjin asked quickly as he could only think about meeting Felix again after an week.

"Tomorrow at 2pm at Jimins house" Minho said.

Hyunjin nodded in excitement and nervousness. Hyunjins mind was overwhelmed with hundreds  of thoughts. Hyunjin didn't knew if Felix wanted to see him at all, or if Felix wanted to see Hyunjin just as badly Hyunjin wanted to see Felix, but Hyunjin was happy with just the thought to see a glimpse of Felix and Hyunjin knew that he would do anything for Felix.