Chapter 11

I was in a church setting dressed in a fancy suit. There were many people seated in the rows of pews lining the floor of the church. Some of them I knew and some I didn't. I saw all of the ORC members save for Rias dressed in similar attire with big smiles on their faces, my mom crying with happiness, and Nayuta walking down the aisle spreading flower petals from a basket in her hands.

*What...is this?* I thought

Then music started playing and the doors at the back opened. That's when I saw...her. Rias came through dressed in the most beautiful wedding dress I'd ever seen. When she laid eyes on me her face lit up with an adorable smile. She was walking with an older man that shared some of her features, such as her red hair and height. I assumed this was her father, and taking into account the location and the way I was dressed, I was getting married to Rias. But wait, that couldn't be right. 

We'd only just gone to the familiar forest yesterday, so what was going on here? I wracked my brain for clues and before I knew it, Rias was at the altar. My hand seemingly had a mind of its own and reached for hers as we turned to the priest. A short speech and a few vows later, Rias put her arms around my neck and leaned in for a kiss.

Just before our lips connected, I woke up in a sweat. Ryuu stirred on my lap but didn't wake up. I scratched his head a bit before laying back down.

*Man, that was a weird dream. Had it been real, I would've been overjoyed.* I thought

I tried to go back to sleep but it just wouldn't work. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't seem to sleep again.

(Morning)

I yawned as I sat at my desk. I hadn't gotten any sleep after waking up from my dream, so I was way more tired than normal.

Issei: What's up with you man? Are you tired?

"Yeah. I had a weird dream that kept me up all night" I said

Issei: You too huh?

"You had one as well?" I asked

Issei: Yeah. It was weird. There was fire everywhere and then a deep booming voice that said it'd been trying to talk to me for a while and had wanted to make contact with its "partner". After that, I woke up gripping my arm.

"Wierd. Mine was nothing like that" I said

Issei: What was yours?

"Nothing much, I just dreamt I was marrying Rias," I said nonchalantly

Issei: Huh. That's nothing like mine at all.

"Told you. If it was real, I'd never want to wake up again" I said

Issei: I feel you there. Ever since Asia came to live with me, things have been complicated. I accidentally walked in on her bathing because I forgot she was staying with us for a bit. Don't worry, I didn't do anything. I got out of there before anything could happen.

"I'm not worried about you doing anything to her. Your relationship with Asia is something special and you aren't going to ruin it by being your usual self, right?" I asked

Issei: Absolutely.

"Good," I said

(Timeskip, 3rd pov)

Akeno was sorting through the pact reviews of the last month while Rias watched her servants head home from the window. She watched as Y/n laughed and joked with the others. He had a way with words and was one of the few people who actually got Koneko to venture away from her monotone personality. A quality like that was something she wanted in a boyfriend, but she didn't have time for such things.