Chapter 1: The Rebellion Uprising

The year is 123 B.G.R and I, Zhoa Fei have set residence in the Country of Araden. Moving there from Markeland I joined a group of soldiers known as The Zhen Fighters. I was welcomed with open arms as climbed th. Ladder of power fast and became our leading Strategist. I alone have cane from Markeland that's currently in the Zhen Fighters. " Master Zhoa Fei" asks a soldier, " May I help you?" I answer. "Lord Zho Zhu, wishes to speak with you" he says. " Tell him, I'm on my way" I respond before standing up. " What does Lord Zho Zhu need?" I ask myself. I walk outside my quarters to find Lt. Lu Fang and Sgt. Wang Shi standing outside my door. Walking past them I enter Lord Zho Zhus office which is a corner turn away from my quarters. " Lord Zho Zhu, your in need of me" I ask nervously. He was looking at some papers before he asks " Fei? Are you aware of the rebellion in Markeland?". I stumble at the question, before I answered while he looked at me," A rebellion?" I spit out " Revenge is mine" I sat out loud. Zho Zhu said nothing, but I could sense he wasn't shocked at all. " Fei, listen up closely, I don't care about your grudge against Markeland society, but the have asked the Zhen Fighters to help put a end to the Rebellion and we accepted" Zho Zhu said. I was dumbfounded and looked at Lord Zho Zhu while stands up and he says, " We will set off the Markeland soon get your equpiment ready, understand?". " Understood my lord" showing the sign of respect.

I walked to my quarters to pick up my mighty spear and armor." We're on the move Fei, what do you think?" Asks Gian Zhi entering the room behind me. " What do I think?, Zho Zhu doesn't understand so therefore he doesn't need my services" I say. " It doesn't shock me what you said at all" Gian Zhi says, "Is that Gian Zhi? Please do explain." I reply. " Its plain as bread that Zho Zhu cares not for people but for money and that's why you despise him" responds Gian Zhi. "Gian Zhi you seem to get smarter by the day, I'm impressed hurry along now we got business of the Rebellion" I said.

One week later we reached Markeland and we were stationed at Shi Shu located in west Markeland. Standing on a hill just above the city I could see smoke in the Distance, The sky was orange with several gray clouds dotting the sky. "Master Zhoa Fei." Said a messenger. " Yes" I reply, "Rebel forces are here and have sent a messenger to Gian Zhi" he responds." Gian Zhi? Go het him for me" I say, " Yes my lord" the messenger says before running off. A couple minutes later I could heat the clank of armor come from behind me. "Yes cousin" says Gian Zhi causing me to turn around, you have received word?" I ask, Yes Cousin The rebel forces wants us to defect to their side, should we do it?" Asks Gian Zhi. " Zhi your to young for this lesson but Gian Zhi what ever you decide to do, I'm with you." I say assuring him.

Later that night we heard the horns of war blow, and the sound of war cries. "oh no She's here, she's here!" Tells a soldier in a fails of corn running towards us. I grab my spear and Gian Zhi grabs his swords, we are accompanied by Diang He. We stand face to face with a large army charging in front us. " You rebel Scum, you wont harm my lord Zho Zhu!" Yells Diang He. Diang He was the most loyal soldier to Zho Zhu even though his skills in battle wasn't appreciated,I often asked hI'm why he was so loyal to Zho Zhu. He always responded that Zho Zhu took him in, gave him a home and he always reminded me that he did the same thing to me. Here he was now Diang He unaware of me and again Zhi's intentions to defect midway in this battle, willing to protect Zho Zhu who's in the town square. "Come if you dare, I will send you all to an early grave!" Says Diang He swinging his pole axe around.