Chapter 4: The Battle of Win Chou

5 days later the snow slacked off and we began our attack with ridiculous orders. We were to march our forces through to mountains until we reach the enemies main supply unit that's trying to reach their main camp. A half a mile down the mountains I heard that Rainbow Sparkle has withdrawn from the battle and Scarlet was left in charge. I sighed and marched my unit to my planned, not Scarlets planned assault on Yuru Castle close to our main camp. Many of my troops questioned me, but I said " If we take this castle, we need not to worry about the enemy sneaking up behind our units. Yuru castle was at the top of the mountains which we had climbed the path to the top. We attacked them and sent panic across the enemy side, but it was harder than I thought. Running towards the gate I ducked as an arrow flew towards me and struck an ally soldier. Two more can running towards me and blocked their attacks with my spear and disarmed them. Seeing fear in their eyes I swung my spear around killing both of them. We slowly took the outside of the castle and began using our ram which was extremely tough to get up the mountain. But before the ram got close the castle door open revealing one man.

The man was wearing armor with the formation of the wind swirls carved in it and said " I am Jiang Yi... And i will eliminate you for lord Zho Zhu" and spun his dual bladed pike around. " You look quite intimidating with that pike..." Gian ZhI said while swinging his pike " come let me see what your made off". The charged at each other and clashed blades frequently, then Jiang Yi tries to slice off Gian Zhi head but Zhi dodges and disarms Yi. Locked in arms Jiang kicks Gian in the chest, breaking himself free to fetch his weapon. Sliding on his feet towards me Gian Zhi says " No need to worry, I will defeat him". I reply with "No, we need to capture this man ... ALIVE!". They honored my requests and soon defeated and Captured him. No long after his captured Yuru castle fell to us and we stayed to defend it.

As I expected after we took that point our forces easily wiped out the enemies forces and reached their main camp before their reinforcements arrive. " I Diang He, will drive you heartless clowns off our mountain"and charged to Yuru castle. Our troops were rattled but Jiang Yi calmed them down and we met Diang He, down the mountain. Galloping on his horse, he killed 10 troops before meeting Gian Zhi in battle and nearly killing him before I aided him. Diang He had got stronger since our previous meeting at Shi Shu. Diang swung his pole axe and hit my spear and we locked in a test in stregth that ended with a draw, in our fight he was always seizing the momentum and even knocked me off me feet. "Fei your life ends here" He said while trying to chop me with his axe, but I was saved by Gian Zhi who then engaged with him again until I got up. We managed to have weak to attack in the front when we both locked weapons with him at the same time.He laughed before Rainbow Sparkle just appeared out of nowhere and assisted us, but Diang He didn't care and still engaged us and knocked Gian Zhi down to the side and pushed Me and Rainbow sliding back. "C'mon now is this the best The rebels can do?" Said Diang He before charging at a unready for in me and Rainbow. Coming from the air, Jiang Yi dropped in front of us and engaged and with the help of Gian Zhi, he defeated Diang He and sent him into withdrawal.

A couple of hours late We received word that we have won the battle and the slain the enemy commander.we celebrated and welcome Jiang Yi to our ranks and Gian Zhi, Rainbow Sparkle and Myself showed Yi the true way of the land. After we reached our commander we gave him the word that we saved Shoa Pi who turned put to be a swell guy and a bra e warrior on the battlefield. He took interest in all of us and became one of my closes Friends with Gian Zhi, Jiang YI and Rainbow Sparkle. We all met in the dinner hall and had a big feast to celebrate our victory, but after I fell asleep thinking about what Lies ahead.