Chapter 14: The collapse of a Rebellion

After years of Battle and young Zhoa Pi predicting enemy forces and movements. At the age of 27 Zhoa Zhang successfully built a wall on the outside of his kingdom to protect from invaders from the Nilles. With the enemy having to go around Zhang could focus on Ahaden forces and Zho Zhu. But this shall be the end of The Ahaden kingdom.  So Zhang marched his forces to the Markeland Court to square off with Ake Pi one last time.

The time is near midnight and I was tired of Ake Pi attacking my trading ports, so I was forced to take action. I sent Mrs.Kate to attack Hi Province but She never returned. I sent multiple scouts to find her but I happen that we met on the battlefield. She was Captured and forced to join Ake Pi and that put my wood on the fire. Her Daughter Rose talked me into this battle to advenge her mothers will after she was assassinated by her own unit who later defected to Ahaden. Drivin by revenge Kate's daughter lead her unit to Hi Province, to distract the main Ahaden force so I can swing around the back and take them on. 2 months into the campaign The Great warrior was struck with an arrow in the chest killing her in Battle. Her son Vincent a close Friend of my younger brother Zhoa Pi, was severely upset at the Ahadens as well. 

Marching towards Deng Castle, My army of 10,000 men and 13 officers are ready to end Ake Pi once and for all. Leading the attack with a spear similar to my Father's I named it the Fei Blade. Rose was successful in Hi province and escorted a food supply and reinforcements to Deng castle. Once we got there Ake Pi wasn't there and be slipped from our grasp. So we began our journey home  and was surprised by a number of ambushes set causing us to lose over 7,500 soldiers and 7 officers we took.

Ake Pi where is he? He has vanished from the face of the Earth. Several sightings all over Markeland, but he was never there when we got there. Each time I got more and more angry, that worm gets to walk freely while we lose more men. I'm sick of it... Ake Pi I'm going to find you and when I do.... I'm going to slay you!