Chapter 9: The attack on Visa Castle

This is an incredible protected castle and no one has ever attacked it until now. Visa Castle the tall thick heavy walls with large stone doors and a endless arsenal of Traps. Kate is in the charge of this battle and she'll need my help with the strategy, while Rainbow Sparkle circles to the east and takes Fresa Castle and our two forces meet up for the final battle to capture the south. Meeting in the tent before battle I meet Kate and Jiang Yi to finalize our strategy to quickly take the castle.

"So Jiang Yi your unit will be stationed at the front gate and distracted the enemy main force while Kate swings around the back and silently strike the back and confuse the enemy" I say touching the map. I stand up from the chair and grip my spear. "Zhoa do you really think this is an good idea, what if we get caught?" Jiang Yi asks looking up at me. "If the plan is spoiled we will try to break down the front gate and slay all who's in it. The castle is highly defended so some underhanded tactics will be used." I say before glancing over at Kate and nod. "We shall strike tomorrow before the enemy can retaliate with their defenses. We can set fire to the court square and the surroundings buildings with the confusion in their city and chaos will disrupt the armies morale" Kate says and then folds her arm. "Ah, I see now if the enemy is confuse..." "They can not fight" I say finishing Jiang Yi sentence. "We are going to push the enemies out of their city and capture it in under of 3 hours" I say. Jiang Yi and Kate stands up and we all walk out the tent and see the castle in the distance, "See that castle it will stand no more! Master Fei,Master Kate I will lead my men to the battle grounds and victory! " Jiang Yi says walking away. "Master Kate?" Says a Scout gasping for breathe," we have received word that Visa's Front gates are open as they are sending a lot of resources and soldiers to defend Fresa as Master Rainbow is attacking.". Kate looks happy and then glance over to me, I look up in the stars and nod. "Go tell Jiang Yi to ready his soldiers, we will attack now!" Kate says sending the Scout a away then whistles to call her horse. "We attack now, Zhoa hop on me and you are going to light some fireworks until Jiang Yi brings his soldiers" Kate says while I jump in the back of the horse. We take off towards the Castle and stopped a couple feet on the hillside and watch the convey pass by.

"Look at this Fei, disgusting! Vile insects surely unfit for peace" Kate says "I shall enjoy setting them ablaze.", Kate ready her bow and then I light it on fire then she releases it. Hitting a main transport of powder a line of explosions happen and in the matter of seconds the convey is destroyed. The enemy is shocked and we alone charge into the open castle gates' the smell of smoke filled the air and the sound of fear echoed around the city. We entered the city and I saw two horribly scared soldiers trying to defend a family of citizens. "Go! Now!" I shout and they run outside the city, but a gust of wind blows me back and I seemed to lost Kate. "Kate! Where are you?!" I shout out loud before she replys after jumping off a building and killing 3 troops with arrows. Not before long Jiang Yi, came with the troops and Visa fell and suffered a crushing blow. Now what it is left is to rendezvous with Rainbow and take Fresa. We marched off to help Rainbow and the others take the castle and seal any communications from the southern natives. It was a little challenging to take it the natives down but one by one we took them down. I gaze up at the stars as we march to see the stars pointing the way towards yet not the end of the age of war.