Chapter 7: Assassination attempt

After escaping Xi Shang, me and my friends were saved by a hero with an axe. He lead us to city by the name of Juyanbe, to receive medical help for our wound and after weeks of treatment we all healed. You find me at the court square sitting on a bench with Shoa Pi. "Uh Fei, do you see all this citizens looking at us?" Asks Shoa Pi worriedly, I reply with a nod and scan the area and found a group getting close to Kate across the courtyard. "Look" I whisper and points over there to Kate, "it's Kate, oh know." Replies Shoa Pi. I face palm before saying "no look behind her at those people". She begins to walk away and the groups slowly follows her, that alerts us. We follow them to outside Kate's home, when the knock on her door. "Kate... Are....you!" one stretches out, she looks concern but is really alerted when one tries to stab her with a knife. "Kate!" Shouts Shoa Pi and alerts the other members of the group. "Kill... them...Die!" Says the same one pointing at us, Shoa Pi doesn't hesitate before jumping down there of the house we were on to confront them with his staff.

"He's acting on emotion, that's careless. I'm must make sure he's ok" I think to myself before jumping down there to help him, but to late. He killed everyone down there by himself before knocking on her door again. "Go away, or I'll get the guards!" Shouted Kate crying, "Kate it's us, Shoa Pi and Zhoa Fei, please let us in" plead Shoa Pi. She did and when she did, a person came up behind her and held her captive. "Let her go, veil villain! Commanded Shoa Pi, that was the last of what I heard as I went to the back of the house. I quietly up the window in her bathroom and sneaked and grabbed her bow in her bedroom. Not making any sounds I sneaked up behind the man in the coat and choked him with the bow. He dropped the knife and Kate, and Kate ran over to Shoa. Angry the man broke free and flipped me over his back, and said " I am Ferdin, this will be your end". His voice sound familiar and he revealed his face and it was the same guy that saved us at Xi Shang.

"You.. You saved us, and now you wanna kill Kate. Now guy, you will be slain!" Said Shoa Pi. I got up on my feet and bald my fists. Ferdin charges at me and tries to lay three powerful punches but he only lays one on me, making me slide back. I retaliate by punching 4 times and a spin kick that he catches and counters with a punch." Powerful and quick on his feet" I think to myself " let's test his Witt". I throw down a smoke bomb that covers the room with smoke. Then I attack and kicks him through a wall. Stunned he gets up slowly and finds an arrow to the head and then I turn around to find Kate with her bow up and collapses to the floor.