Chapter 11: The Land we divide

"Master Fei, get up" I hear echoing in my ears as the world comes back to vision. My ears were ringing with sound of destruction as the Stone fort behind me starts to crumble. I was lying on my back when I stone a giant piece of stone fall above me, I quickly rolled out the way to escaped being crushed and stood up. I was bumped into a lot and was confused what was going on until I saw my spear laying on the ground. I ran over to it and the tip of it was dull but I could still use it. Last thing I remember was Shoa Pi blindsiding me and Diang He getting taking. "Fei over here" I here and slowly turn around to find the source, look its Kate jumping up and down waving her hands. "What does she want" I think to myself and then she pulled her bow and aimed it at me. I was shocked that she had betrayed me also until she fired and hit an enemy soldier behind me. I sighed in relief as she ran over and pulled my arm  towards the hills, "Come on Zhoa, we gotta help Rainbow! She's fighting Diang He and must reach her!" Kate says. Diang He , Rainbow? No I must do something! But I'm too hurt, but if I don't Rainbow might be dead. I nod as we race up the hill until we are half way up and see Rainbow running out of space and kicked down the hill in front of us. We both stop as she crashes into us causing us to roll back down. Luckily we rolled into some hay and cushioned our fall.

"Everyone ok?" I ask struggling to get up, " Yeah" replies Kate rubbing her head, "no I can't get it up" Says Rainbow. I walked over to her and noticed that her knee was purplish-black, "Rainbow I think your knee is bruised or broken. We need to get out of here" I say whistling for my horse. I help them onto the horse and say "Head south to Zhao Castle, I will catch up to you guys when I find a horse. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine". The horse gallops off and I grab my spear and their weapons and look for a horse," The enemy is retreating so this should be easy" I say sneaking in the shadows of the night until I see a horse and get on it to escape.

Five years have pass since the lost of Gian Zhi and we have broke of the rebels and labeled Shoa Pi a traitor. The land is in three kingdoms, The Rebels took on a new name Ahaden and Zho Zho just named his kingdom after himself. This was more than a rebellion this is an fight to Change Markeland forever. So Me and my Friends shall lead the Zho kingdom into an era of Honor,Respect and peace for the generations to come. The previous Ahaden commander died of illness and left his son Ake Pi in charge. 20 years past since that and my days of life is counting down and will join the others in the grave. I have two sons Zhoa Zhang and his much younger brother Zhoa Pi, and their generation shall do it cause it seems I've met my ...