Chapter 15: I bid thee a good bye

Where is this Ake Pi? He has hid for 5 years until he made a mistake!He crossed the land into our territory to reach the Nilles to retreat. Our scouts picked him up and My brother went himself to go slay him. I begged Zhang not to go but his will was to strong, but he was to ill. During a transfer mission to move Zhoa Zhang from Kenyon to Yili, he got infected by the Diesel Flu. What's the Diesel Flu? you ask, The Diesel Flu is the most dangerous illness to ever hit Markeland, it kills you in a matter of months. Zhang got infected a few months back and I believe he didn't have much longer to live. As the Successor to the throne I got big plans to put pu the Land in Pi-eve.

A few weeks later after my brother departure to face Ake Pi, the soldiers brung back the dead in caskets. One really stood out to the others as it was by itself all the way to the back. So I started thinking that Zhoa Zhang usually comes in the front waving to the citizens home.Then it hit me and I started to feel sad. In that Casket was brother Zhang. That illness was his ultimate downfall in battle as I learned that we were horribly defeated and lost most of our entire forces and commander. Now it's my turn to ensure that my father and my brother goals for a better land. 

I Zhoa Pi will lead this land into the peace it so richly deserve, and that is a promise I keep to goal. Ake Pi, Zho Zhu I will not rest until you both and your kingdom will crumble under my feet!