Chapter 8: The Campaign up North

After these twisted turn of events, we found out that Kate faints when she's scared to the extinct to. So  our leader decide the have a campaign up north to capture Mar Province  and the capital. He put Rainbow Sparkle in charge and I was assigned to be the campaign Strategist. Came along with us was Shoa Pi, Gian Zhi, Kate and Jiang Yi came along with us. This campaign should be easy as we are surrounded by friends with strong trust so our soldiers should believe what we're are doing. Since our last meeting cousin Zhi and Jiang Yi has both matured into valuable young men and warriors. Gotten stronger and smarter in battle and master their weapons. These next battles will determine the future of me and my friends.

5 years past and a lot of change happen the fake wedding of Kate and Shoa Pi, confused both Rebels and Government alliance. I was sick of the Rebels and Government false promise of peace, so I was sick of it I barrowed 100,000 troops from The Rebel commander and headed south and went to Zho Zhu and got 20,000 troops from him to take out a threat to both of us in the south. But they were unaware of our true intentions. We're going to form our own cause with me in control to Take Markeland and unite it under our control.  We marched the invasion force and took over Fel province, the smallest of the provinces, but it was held by by my cousin. Attacking family will go against my honor and disgrace the yellow color, but it's was for the greater good. My destiny changes here and now.