33

“Can I asked you something?” Gemini lift his head from his pillow, overlap his body with Fourth, putting his weight on him fully.

“What now? I’m sleepy, let me sleep.” Fourth groan, his hand tries pushing Gemini strong body, he failed. Fourth closed his eyes ignoring Gemini, he's about to doze off before his husband suddenly climb on top of his.

“Wake up love.” Gemini peck Fourth eyebrow.

“Ask!.” Fourth gave in, he open his eyes, looking deep into Gemini eyes.

Gemini can see his husband shiny eyes looking fondly at him, he nuzzled his nose with Fourth button nose, Fourth's lean finger pushing his face away.

“It tickles...” Fourth chuckle, he clear his throat, stop smiling when he see Gemini serious expression.

“What is it sweet heart?.” Fourth give his husband full attention.

“Have you....” Gemini hesitate with his question, he himself not ready with the answer. What if Fourth answer not like as he expected.

“Babe don’t play around, I’m sleepy, or why don't you let me sleep and keep it for later?.” Fourth brushing Gemini hair that cover his beautiful eyes.

“Baby listen, firstly I’m sorry if my question hurt your feeling. I swear I have no ill intention.”

“Gem....spill now.” Fourth hold Gemini both cheek, he stick out his tongue licking Gemini right earlobes making him squirm.

“Baby stop it. I’m dead serious.”

“Sorry.” Fourth peck his cheek. Focussing back on what Gemini want to clear things out with him.

“Have you sleep with others except from me?.” Finally he asked.

Fourth laugh reverting his question making Gemini frowning hard. He get up from Fourth's slim figure, about to sulk but Fourth manage pulling him into his embrace.

Fourth rolled their body, this time he’s on top of Gemini. Gemini get up from the bed, his arm holdimg Fourth body together with him. His body leaning against the head of the bed, making Fourth sit on his lap.

He slap Fourth butt slowly when he felt Fourth started grinding his groin.

“Baby, answer me.” He hissed when Fourth keep rubbing his below part.

“Why you want to know?”

“I just casually...”

“If I said yes?” Fourth interrupt without waiting Gemini finished his sentences.

Gemini frozen, he cannot hide his shocked expression.

“Hurm?” Fourth stroking his chin making him react.

“It’s okay, as long as you’re mine now.” It’s hurt, he have no choice except accepting it. It’s not his fault, they broke up, Fourth's free doing anything. Gemini hide his sad face on the nook of Fourth nape.

Fourth laugh out loud with his typical answer, from his tone Fourth knew Gemini not sincere.

“Babe, hear me out.” Fourth held Gemini face with his palm. Gemini divert his eyes from Fourth's soft gaze.

“I never sleep around with anyone else. No one! You’re the only person I shared my bed with. Satisfied?.”

“Really?." Gemini excited with Fourth's confession.

“You scared me to death baby.” Gemini can always put his trust on Fourth, this guy is special. He grew up with him and nothing change him except now he’s a little bit difficult to handle.

Well it his fault that made him like that. Gemini pout his lips want to kiss Fourth but his husband stopping him from doing so. He pulled Gemini hair roughly making him gaze up.

“How about you Gem?. Have you and that guy done it?.” Fourth return the question back, smirking at Gemini, not fair if he don’t get to asked the same question as Gemini.

“Nope!. I keep myself virgin until I met you again.” Gemini did touch and kissed with his former boyfriend nothing more than that.

“Should I believe you?.”

“Baby it’s true. I never brought him home. Ma Pa forbid me bringing him back, our condo near university belong to you, how can I bring him to your home?.”

“I never forgive you if I’ve found out you’re lying.” Fourth didn’t mean what he say, just having a thought teasing Gemini.

“I’m not lying baby. You’re my first and my last, I promise.” Gemini swear.

Fourth heart felt warm with Gemini word, he actually doesn’t care at what stage Gemini with his former boyfriend are. He care about current situation, no used dig up the past.

Fourth hug Gemini tight, he put his chin on his shoulder. He can feel Gemini hands caressed his back, his mouth pecking his nape repeatedly.

“Don’t leave any mark on my neck.” Fourth warned him as always.

“Then take off your shirt so I can take a bite at other places.”

“Not tonight, let me have my sleep.” He pat Grmini head.

“Then why you’re grinding you ass on me. Who’s gonna be responsible here.?” Gemini show his penis that already hard.

“You take care of yourself, I sleep first.” Fourth move down from Gemini lap. He position himself on his side of the bed, closing his eyes.

“I love you baby, sleep tight.” Gemini whisper on Fourth ears earning a soft hum. He bring himself to the washroom.

_________________________________________________

When Gemini woke up Fourth gazing at him seriously with arms crossing his body.

“Why are you sulking?.” Gemini asked. He get up sitting beside Fourth, laying his head down on Fourth’s shoulder.

“Gem yesterday you said the condo at our university belong to me? Since when?.” When he woke up that’s the first thing he remember from last night conversation. Yesterday he’s not sane enough to digest what Gemini said.

“You’re so cute baby.” Gemini chuckle, adoring his husband cuteness. Fourth thinking hard because of this issue. With his face right now Gemini surrender verything if Fourth name it.

“Gem...be honest, why the condo is not yours?.” All this years he thought Gemini was the owner of the condo, who knows it turned out he is the owner.

“It’s yours, Pa bought it for you, he keep it secret. He knew you wouldn’t accept so we hide it from you.”

“Hah? Why?.”

“You’re his son in law since we’re kids.” Gemini tease Fourth.

“Gem I’m serious.”

“Pa said it’s a congratulatory gift because you got accepted as medical student. Ma and Pa so proud of you.” Fourth have received many offer since he’s a smart kids yet he choose the same university as Gemini because they already a couple that time.

“So when will you bring me back there?.”

“You manage your time, I’m available as long as you say it. I’ll always make time for you baby.”

“Should I thank Papa?.”

“Up to you. It’s already long time, Pa not care since he's the one who decide it. See they love you more than me. What else you don’t get? What I have you also have it.”

“I know....what I don’t know is I am rich. I can sell them off if I'm lazy to work later on.” Fourth said jokingly.

“You don’t have to sell it, I can support you forever baby.” Gemini raised his right eyebrow, brushing his own hair.

“My super rich sugar daddy.” Fourth hold Gemini face, smacking his lips.

“And you are my forever little baby.” He answer him, biting Fourth ‘s lips softly.