Chapter 2

what a scrumptious man he is man

I slowly wake up with a bit of a headache. Rubbing my head, I grab my phone and check the time.

Hm, 11:24am.. not bad. I tell myself as I sit up. I suddenly remember Him. Hyunjin.

"Why can't he just leave my mind?" I say frustrated as I massage my head. I just sigh and decide to get out of bed and get dressed.

It's already almost 1pm and I decide to eat out by myself. I wear some simple shorts and a shirt. I put very little makeup just to look presentable and do my hair.

I leave my room and go downstairs. It's Monday so my mom is gonna be at work all day. I grab my keys and walk out.

As I'm walking to my car, I get the goosebumps. I start feeling uncomfortable and a bit paranoid. I start looking around and see nothing. I just shrug it off and get into my car. I decide to go to a small cafe and get a drink and a breakfast sandwich as I'm starving.

As I'm parking my phone starts to ring. I grab it and see the ID saying Unknown Caller. I pick it up to see if it might be someone I know.

"Hello?"

"Is this Y/F/N?"

An unfamiliar voice. How do they know my full name? I'm starting to get a weird feeling about this. Gosh maybe it is someone I know if they know my full name but, who?

"Yes, who is this?"

It then hangs up and I get anxious. "What in the hell.." I rub my face and get out my car. I start to walk inside and get in the line. I finally reach the counter and order what I want.

I sit down at one of the tables in the corner and go on my phone. I get the goosebumps again and that same feeling that I had at my house. I look up from my phone and slowly look around. Everyone seems to be normal and minding their own business but, why do I have the feeling someone's watching me?

Come on Y/N get it together, what's up with you? I think as I shake my head and go back to scrolling through Instagram.

I then hear my name get called and I stand up. I grab my stuff and start walking out. I begin eating as I walk to my car. I then feel it again but this time, I hear walking behind me. That's when I panic a bit. I then mentally slap myself for parking far.

I start speed walking to my car trying to hurry up to get home. Then, I hear their footsteps behind me speed up. Before I can go faster, I feel my arm get tugged on. I drop my stuff and try to get out of their grip but they pull me to them and cover my mouth and nose with something. I widen my eyes and look around to see if anyone would be able to hear me scream but there's nobody, How great. I try to breathe but then my vision starts getting blurry. I smell something odd as I'm breathing in this and it's making me feel tired. As I'm slowly blacking out, I get dragged to an unfamiliar car. Before I fully pass out, someone speaks up.