Chapter 9

I slowly wake up as I stretch out my arms and legs, groaning softly as my body slowly relaxes after the stretch. I slowly sit up, gently rubbing my eyelids as I squint and look around the room. I notice it's dark but the TV continues to play a different movie. I look at the couch as Felix, Seungmin, Changbin, Jeongin and Han are all watching the movie. It startled me a bit to see mostly everyone here except, not surprisingly Hyunjin and Minho. I sigh and lays slowly back down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. Seungmin suddenly taps my shoulder as I turn and look at him.

"Let's go to my room." He whispers softly to me yet it sounds stern.

I still feel a bit drowsy as I nod my head and slowly begin to sit up. I groan softly once again as my body moves off the couch, now following behind Seungmin as he goes to his room and the others who notice stare from behind. He opens his door and glances around the hall before waving his hand for me to go inside. I just shrug and walk into his room, my eyes immediately observing around as the door slowly shuts with him standing still in front of it. Looking around, I hear the sound of the door lock clicking. It grabs my attention as I turn around and look at him with raised brows.

"Calm your ass." He rolls his eyes, walking to his bed and sits down at the corner of it.

Getting a bit embarrassed, I just awkwardly chuckle and fidget with the ring on my finger a bit.

"About earlier, you said you were the last one out the mansion?" He crosses his arms as he leans back a bit.

"Yeah, what about that?" I grow concerned as I stare down at him, feeling my heart spike slightly.

"What happened while you were in there? I want to hear the truth and the details on what went on in that mansion from when you first went inside to when you got out." Seungmin speaks with his tone sounding more serious.

I'm not sure what to do now as I just stare at him. A lot of things happened that I shouldn't have done as I was even properly told the rules of this mission. It made my palms start to get sweaty as I inhale sharply, thinking of what to say as he catches on I'm hiding something rather quickly.

"Stop hesitating and tell me. I want to know how much shit we may be in right now." Seungmin becomes a bit more harsh as his arms are tightly crossed over his chest.

"Alright, alright. I didn't really do much as I just was looking around rooms and ran into their wine cellar. I.. Got too curious for my own good as I took just like-... A small sip of a bottle and put it back." I decide to speak up with a hushed voice as I sigh heavily.

Seungmin just stares with a stern expression as he says nothing at all. All I can see is his pupils dilating which could mean something. I stand there as I think if I should say more or not as I just slowly bring my hand to the back of my neck, rubbing it a bit to relieve some anxiety. Seungmin just starts shaking his head as he clears his throat.

"Is there more?" He asks with a more dreadful tone with his eyes piercing into mine.

I guess this is the time to rip that bandaid off and just say the rest as it's better to let him know everything now instead of just a small bit of it.

"Yeah.. Kind of. I guess they noticed since when they came back to the mansion, I heard their voices as they wanted to celebrate over whatever they did and one of them went to the cellar and coincidentally, the wine I drank from was their favorite so they noticed it was sipped on. He asked everyone if they all drank it and they denied as I was in an office. I started hearing like yelling and stomping around and such as doors were opening and closing so I panicked and jumped out the window which I think they also noticed the window being wide open?" I talk fast as I get more nervous as I end the sentence as a question.