Chapter 10

Last night was such a night. I barely fell asleep a few hours ago which left me in such an exhausted state. I rub my whole face with my hands, the palms aggressively rubbing my eyes as I plop them down beside me. I just wanted to forget all about that night with Hyunjin being quite the temptress. It was pretty bad with how close I was getting to being willing enough to let it all happen.

I slowly crawl out of bed, my mind wandering to different things as I walk into the bathroom. I simply just do a little routine of brushing my hair and teeth before jumping into the shower to get more refreshed plus to waste time. It doesn't take me too long as I get out the shower to just get dressed.

I walk out the bathroom wrapped in my towel, my body jumping in shock as Hyunjin sits on the bed facing directly at me. His eyes stare right at me as they quickly drop down to my legs and slowly make their way up my body and back to my eyes. I'm not sure if he was trying to be slick with or not but if so, he clearly was an idiot with how obvious he was with checking me out.

"Why are you in here?" I ask while glaring at him.

He just chuckles out. "It's my bedroom, no?"

He made a point but it's not like I can really care at the moment anyway.

"Okay but-"

"Nope. I don't want to hear anything. My bedroom, my rules. I do what I want." Hyunjin huffs out, cutting me right off.

I give him a scowl before just rolling my eyes right at him to see. He just shrugs his shoulders as a reaction which bothered me even more. I walk over to the closet, closing the door of it shut as I change into some simple clothes to wear for the day as I'm never sure what we have planned. I walk out the closet and he was still fucking there. He grins at me once he sees me, standing up.

"I was planning on doing another mission so we're not so bored here. Or we all simply go out to the casino to gamble and such. Have a nice little celebration for successfully stealing things from the Kim Family without much interruptions." He keeps that stupid grin.

Hearing his words make me gulp as he definitely doesn't know what went down inside that mansion that day. It was pretty bad with what I did. I just gives a light nod in agreement.

"It's settled then. I'll inform the others that we'll probably go to the casino today." Hyunjin proceeds to walk out the room.

He stops in his tracks and turns to face me as he points to the closet.

"Dress nicely. You pick today but make sure to wear a sexy dress for me, beautiful." He smirks before walking out and closing the door behind him.

Tsk, what a joke.

           *^—*——*——*——*——*——*—^*

I finished getting ready as I wasn't sure when we'd leave. I didn't want to make everyone have to wait so I dressed now than later. I wore just a black tight dress that was silk and slightly long with off the shoulder sleeves. As I put on my heels, I walk out of the bedroom and start heading to the living room. My heels clack softly against the floor of the halls when I walk which makes it obvious where I am based off of the echoing effect it has.

I begin to hear chatter in the living room which obviously informs me the guys are already there. I peek over the wall and walk slowly into the area. Seungmin, Changbin, Han and Jeongin sat on the couches as they were all discussing some dumb shit like usual.

"Y/N, come and sit!" Jeongin smiled.

I look over at him. "Oh.. alright then." I say and walk to the couch, sitting near Jeongin but not too close.