Chapter 6

🤍

                                         🤍

*^——————————————————————^*

It was morning. The huge windows let in the bright light of the sun shine inside the room as I laid in bed. It hurt my eyes as I had to adjust to the lighting since all I've seen was pure darkness. I rub my eyes and keep my eyes squint as I wake myself up. I still feel exhausted but not enough to make me fall back asleep. I look to my right and see my phone charging on the nightstand. I just simply reach for it and look at the time since I'm curious. It was 12:17pm. That's not too bad since last night was a lot. I decide to just scroll through my socials to just help me stay up and awake.

A few minutes pass as I realize that my mom and Bangchan messaged me. I slowly open my moms message, feeling a bit anxious to what she might say.

Momma:
Y/N!? My sweet girl, where are you? Come home, please. I've been worried sick. What's keeping you from coming home? Who's keeping you away? You need to tell me, daughter. I want you safe and sound with me at home.

Y/N, are you okay? Please answer as soon as you can.

I then sigh, rubbing my head with my hands as I start to type but end up deleting it all.

"I can't possibly tell her the truth. I want to.. but it'll just put me or others in harm." I say to myself as I groan, feeling a bit frustrated.

I just put my phone down, getting up from bed to just get myself dressed and ready. I head to my closet, grabbing a pair of flared jeans and a black shirt. I throw it on the bed with some undergarments as I decide to go to the bathroom to shower.

Half an hour passed and I'm out the shower, brushing my teeth and hair. I glance at my phone as I notice Bangchan texted. I just continue doing what I need to, not really bothered to check the message. I finish up quickly and get out the bathroom, drying myself up as I dress into my clothes. Feeling clean, I quickly put on socks as I walk to the door, slowly opening it as it lets out a small creak sound that echoes into the quiet hallway. It's silent. All around the house is pure silence. It makes me curious. I decide to slowly get out my room to explore the place, hoping I don't catch unwanted attention.

The place is huge. It's beautiful with marble flooring, some areas having a beautiful grey carpet. The walls were also sorts of marble and rich wood. The house seemed expensive and it definitely had the look for it. I walked around, my feet making barely any noise as the socks reduced the sound of my footsteps on the marble floors. I looked at the paintings up on the walls. They were beautiful and very eye-catching. I look at the frames of the boys on the wall, the one covered catching my eye. I slowly walk up to it, looking around to make sure nobody is watching as I lift up the cover, seeing his face. Bangchan's face.

"What are you doing?" Felix comes out from the corner, raising a brow as his arms are crossed.

I immediately leap back, letting go of the cover as my head snaps in his direction, my face slightly flushed pink. I clear my throat.