Chapter 11

I slowly wake up, grumbling as my body slightly ached a bit. I felt my body was propped up, not even laying fully down as I was sitting on something. I shuffle my hands around, noticing they weren't moving as they seemed stuck together behind my back. My eyes slowly opened as I was in a simple room. That's when I realized I was on a chair. My ankles were tied together as well as my wrists by a rope though of course my hands were behind the chair. I got taken once again, but this time, by someone else.

I squint as I glance around, trying to remember everything that happened before this. That guy at the bar, he pretty had to have did this. Those words that he said were definitely coming back to me.

"Namjoon, I got her."

Well shit. Now that I think about it, it sounds like it's probably that Namjoon guy. The Kim Family. That guy at the bar definitely has to be apart of that mafia. They probably did figure out that we were the ones that did the little robbing session there at their mansion. It was a bit confusing on how they could possibly know who I am and how they would even know that I'm related with Hyunjin and his mafia but at the same time, they're also a mafia. They could easily get their men to hunt down and get information on anybody with the snap of their fingers.

"Hey, she's awake." A manly voice echoes throughout the room that immediately throws me off my thoughts.

"Good morning, darling. Well, maybe not a good morning for you." He chuckles.

That voice sounded familiar. The one that offered me a drink at the bar. I quickly dart my eyes around, looking for a face or someone and immediately spot three figures. They all were different heights and had different body types from one another. One steps closer and it was the same guy at the bar. He just gives me a grin, making me notice one of his front tooth being just slightly crooked.

"Surprise, surprise!" He says, still grinning.

I simply stare at him, giving a slight glare as my eyes narrow at him.

He just fakes a frown. "What? You don't seem so cheerful anymore." The other guys snicker.

"Oh c'mon! We ruined her fun at the casino. Of course she'll be mad you dimwit." Another steps forward, smacking him in the back of the head.

"Anyways.. Should I tell you my name, darling?" His frown curls up into a smirk, leaning down towards my face.

I stay silent. I have no words for these guys as to be honest, my mind is blank.

"Hm." He huffs out before standing straight. "I'm Jimin. You'll be staying with us for a while."

The third guy steps forward, tilting his head to the side. "So are we all giving names out now?"

One shrugs before clearing his throat. "The names Taehyung."

"Okay then I guess we are. I'm Jungkook." He flashes a grin, winking at my direction.

It grows silent again as I keep my mouth shut. Jimin.. Taehyung.. Jungkook. No Namjoon. So, that means the leader of the Mafia isn't here. I just simply sigh in a small bit of relief, sitting there with a glare still aimed towards the three of them.

"Shy to speak, princess?" Taehyung gives a chuckle as he gave a cheeky grin directed towards me.

"Where the fuck am I?" I hiss as my glare doesn't falter.

The three just chuckle lightly, Jungkook shaking his head slightly as he just ran a hand through his hair and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Why would we tell you that? We aren't that stupid, you know." He says with a smug smirk.