If everything was like Among Us 7

Ella looked down at her phone to see the familiar blue letters that spelled out 'crewmate'. She was happy to see those letters again. Being an imposter was fun and all but it was very tiring. The first round was boring because everyone voted out Britney for no literal reason, but she was the imposter which led Judah to yell things like, "I told you", and, "She was so sus". Everyone celebrated and went back inside the boat to receive their tasks. Shiloh gave Ella her tasks and she went upstairs when she realized she didn't have any tasks upstairs.

"Wait, what am I doing? I don't have any tasks up here", Ella said as she started to walk back downstairs.

"Hey, Hey, Ella's leaving. That's sus", Josiah says pointing towards Ella.

"Shut up Jo, I'm not sus", Ella says walking back down the stairs and to her task. She did a few tasks and accidentally bumped into Josiah.

"Watch where you're going Ella", Josiah said to the girl.

"I CAN'T SEE", the girl screamed, referencing the baking challenge they did not too long ago. The two laughed at the reference but quickly stopped when they realized they had to focus on their tasks. Josiah looked down at his task to see thousands of tiny pieces of glass and a bottle of glue.

"Glue back the ancient vase", Josiah read his task out loud. "Don't sneeze,'' he said to Ella.

"Well, ya know I'd love to keep you company", Ella said as she started walking away, "but I have to go do my tasks over there".

"Ella don't you dare", Josiah said, hoping the girl would stay.

"Gotta go", Ella said as she left the room to go do card swipe. She just finished her task when she was brought to the emergency meeting table.

Everyone said where and Jessica started talking, "someone left the milk out, and now it's room temperature". Everyone gasps and Josiah realizes that Daniel was missing.

"And someone got Daniel", he said and everyone gasped again.

"And someone got Judah out", Micah said and everyone gasped for the third time.

"Okay, does anyone know who the imposter is?" Elijah asked, looking around the table at everyone.

"Yeah, Jessica is the imposter", Jocelyn says, pointing at the girl.

"What, why?" Jessica asked, confused why Jocelyn would think that.

"Yeah, why should we believe you?" Ella asked wanting to see if the girl had a valid reason.

Josiah nudged the girl in the side and said, "You can't talk to a toddler like that".

"Yes I can", Ella replied with a confident tone. The two were about to continue their argument when Jocelyn coughed to get their attention.

"Cause I am so cute", Jocelyn said, smiling big and convincing everyone.

"Not as cute as you", Josiah whispers in Ella's ear causing the girl to shove him in the side.

"I know, but shut up", Ella said, trying to pay attention to the meeting.

Everyone was about to vote Jessica out when Josiah said, "No guys, Jocelyn's been acting super sus. I think it's her and Micah". Jocelyn begins to cry and Ella turns to Josiah with a grin on her face.

"You can't talk to a toddler like that", Ella says mocking Josiah's words from earlier, "look who's making the girl cry".

Josiah rolls his eyes at Ella and looks back toward Jocelyn and says, "no, no please don't cry".

"Wow, Josiah, you made the baby cry", Elijah says and Ella laughs.

"Okay fine, we can vote out Jessica", Josiah says reluctantly.

"Yay", Jocelyn says triumphantly. Everyone voted Jessica and was not the imposter. Everyone then scatters toward their own tasks. A round went by and Mary got voted out. Someone had sabotaged the engine and Ella and Josiah went to fix it.

"Do you know how to cool down an engine?" Ella asked Josiah in a panic.

"I don't know. I'm not an engine doctor", Josiah said and Ella would have laughed if the ship wasn't about to blow up. The two screamed in hopes it would fix their problem. It didn't, but Micah came out from the shadows and started screaming with them.

"Micah, have you been here the whole time?", Josiah asked his brother.

"No, I was just, innocently fixing the engine, innocently", Micah said, fixing the engine. Ella and Josiah looked at each other and they both sprinted toward the button. They voted Micah and Jocelyn out and they were the imposter. Ella was doing the data download task which takes forever. With her luck, the imposter would pop up right behind her and throw her out. And that's exactly what happened.

Ella looked behind her to see Elijah standing there and said, "It's you. Isn't it?"

"Yep", Elijah said with a smirk on his face.

"It's always data download huh?" Ella asked Elijah.

"Yep, it happens to me all the time", Elijah says before throwing the girl out.

The game was coming to an end with only Shiloh, Josiah, and Elijah left. Ella was hoping that Shiloh and Josiah could pull it off and vote Elijah out. Shiloh had convinced Josiah to vote Elijah out and it worked. Elijah was thrown out and he was the imposter. All of the crewmates were let back on the ship and everyone celebrated. Ella danced with everyone and she had a great time. Ella had an idea. She grabbed her phone and started playing the we did it song from Dora.

Song: We Did It!

Everyone looked at her and started cracking up laughing while Ella danced to the song and sang it knowing all of the words. Josiah was laughing the most and when Ella saw him laughing she started laughing too.

"Ella, you're insane", Josiah said to the girl between laughs. The two stopped laughing and continued celebrating with the rest of the crewmates.

__________