Bridge 3

Ella invited Josiah over to do this challenge she saw on youtube. She was super excited and she hasn't told him what it was yet.

Josiah walked into her house to see a bunch of baking supplies, a blindfold, and headphones, "Are we baking?" he asked. Ella was so excited she was literally bursting with excitement.

"Yessss, but there's a twist", Ella said with a smile as she was putting the finishing touches on the setup for the activity.

"Isn't there always a twist?"Josiah said, scared of what the twist would be.

"So, you are going to be deaf, and I'm going to be blind and we will try to bake cupcakes,'' Ella said, handing Josiah the headphones.

"This is going to be hard, isn't it?" Josiah said worriedly.

"No, it'' be fun. I promise", Ella said, going to put the blindfold on. Ella was definitely not lying when she said it would be fun. The two started baking and an event similar to this happened a few times:

Ella accidentally ran into Josiah leading him to say, "Ella you need to watch out. We need to focus on these cupcakes".

"I can't see Jo. What do you expect me to do, lie on the floor?" Ella said frustrated, "actually no I can't do that cause you'll still tell me to move''. Josiah instantly started cracking up laughing at the girl he has a crush on. Ella then joined in laughing with her newfound crush. She was finally starting to realize that she liked him. It took her long enough. Most of the time, all Ella could hear was Josiah singing horribly and since he couldn't hear, all he did was scream every time he talked. Josiah couldn't even hear the girl talk but he knew exactly what she was saying because she is a pretty loud girl.

They helped each other to get the cupcakes in the oven and they took off the blindfold and headphones. They looked at each other and they started cracking up remembering the many times Josiah yelled at Ella and she came back with the usual, 'I CAN'T SEE' and the times when Josiah would yell at Ella to repeat herself because 'I CAN'T HEAR'.

The cupcakes were finally ready and Ella took them out of the oven. She got all of the supplies out to frost the cake and then she put on her blindfold and Josiah put on his headphones. They started frosting the cupcakes and Ella was so bad at it that Josiah had to help her. Picture below:

They were finally getting the hang of it when Ella's dog jumped up on the counter and ate the one perfect cupcake

They were finally getting the hang of it when Ella's dog jumped up on the counter and ate the one perfect cupcake. Josiah was speechless. For a second he forgot Ella couldn't see.

"What happened Jo?" Ella asked, extremely curious. Josiah couldn't answer because he was laughing so hard, he couldn't breathe.

Ella was too curious so she took off her blindfold and looked at Josiah to see him pointing at her dog. Ella looked at her dog to see him covered in frosting. She began cracking up laughing and they were both laughing together. They were about to stop laughing and catch their breath when her dog jumped up again.

"Jax no stop", Ella screamed but it was too late. He ate another cupcake. Ella and Josiah immediately started laughing again. Ella looked at her dog to see the frosting all over the counter and the floors and she fell on the floor laughing 10 times harder than before. When Ella tries to catch her breath she lets out this inhumane noise which makes both Ella and Josiah fall to the floor cracking up laughing. They finally realized that they should clean up and put the cupcakes away so that Ella's dog doesn't eat another one. They cleaned up the kitchen and were about to eat a cupcake when Ella's dog walked into the room still covered in frosting.

Josiah looked at Ella and said, "not it". Ella glared at him and went to the bathroom to bathe her dog. She came out of the bathroom 30 minutes later, soaked.

Josiah began to laugh at her state when he immediately regretted it as soon as Ella came charging at him, "You're gonna get it", she said running toward him.

Josiah began running for his life around Ella's house, "No, no, get away from me", he yelled in hopes that the girl would back off. His attempts were fruitless because knowing Ella, she never backs off if she wants something, especially revenge. She knew exactly what room to chase him into, the bathroom. Josiah stupidly ran into the bathroom and now he was stuck. Ella ran in and hugged him, making him soaked as well.

"Great", Josiah said, upset. Ella smiled as she had completed her 'mission'.

__________