Chapter Thirteen - Love is Patient, Love is Kind, Love's a Bitter Compromise

A/N: HI EVERYONE!! This week has been crazy. My birthday was earlier this week—JULY 10!!! SAME AS P'BOUN!! I also got a triple infection (ear, sinus, throat) so I've been feeling a bit yuck this week. I finally got to do a shoot today which was fun! I was so excited to complete this chapter today.

PS.... What do we think of Jungkook's solo debut? ESPECIALLY the explicit version!!?? I'm still trying to process if this is real. Make no mistake, friends, I added that shit to the playlist I have made for this story SO FAST. Keep an eye out for it hehehe. Love ya's!!

~Mimi xoxo

Songs Used:
OMG - NewJeans
Serendipity - BTS / JIMIN of BTS

T/W: lying, swearing, SEGGS, arguing, mentions of shitty parenting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Win lifts his helmet off, shaking his rain-soaked golden hair out of his eyes. It always rains around Christmas time in Thailand. Team, damn him, even warned Win about this the day they came home for Christmas.

That fucking drink. Fuck. You make me so angry, I could shake you. I could scream at you. You're the only person I would ride over in an hour to in the rain, whether I miss you or hate you.

Only you.

Phawin's shoes splash in the puddles saturating Team's yard and driveway, using his jacket sleeve to wipe the precipitation from his face as if it will matter. Breaths heavy, he plunges in the doorbell.

Fuck, Win. What're you doing? Why are you here? What if his mother or father answer the door? What will you say?

'Sawadee kahp, I'm Phawin Wanichkanchanakul. I'm a third-year at Team's school, and we're kind of together, I think. I came to see him on Christmas instead of being with my  family na.'

Idiot. Get the fuck out of here.

Taking a deep breath, Win turns on the heel of his shoe to get right the fuck back on his bike to go home.

"Hia? Hia is that you? What're you doing here? Get out of the rain na! Come inside!"

Oh my, oh my God, I knew this would happen
I was really hoping that he will come through
Oh my, oh my God, it's only you
Asking all the time about what I should do

No I can never let him go
I only think of you, twenty-four
I'm a lucky guy,
I know, I know
Before I met you
Everything was pointless
My feeling is boundless
I know, I know,

I'm going crazy right?

Win groans, closing his eyes tightly prior to turning back around, facing his lover, pushing his tongue into his cheek.

"Oi, Hia, get over here, you dummy. Why would you ride an hour in the freezing rain? You could've at least  taken a car. Stupid. Come on, come on in na."

Team irately stomps out to the soaked blonde with a large, clear umbrella, snatching him by his skinny wrist, dragging him inside. He slips off his red Vans, closing the umbrella and hanging it back up. "Shoes off, na kahp. You have some explaining to do, Phawin Wanichakarnjonkul. Upstairs."

Taken aback by the retort of his birth name without honorifics, the athlete scoffs, as exasperated as the musician.

Little shit.