Part Two: The Beginning of Val and Vas's Feelings

Valeriy's Pov:
It was yet another day of practicing for a competition with my skating partner, Vasilisa.
Something felt different about today, though.
It was like...
It was like I was in love with her...
Today, she was wearing her pretty pink dress, and I was wearing my black suit...
She looked so beautiful...

As I held her in my arms, something felt different about it today.
She was so soft...
So beautiful...
This felt so romantic...
Like there was a thing between us...

Vasilisa's Pov:
Valeriy's Eyes had something different about him today.
They were...
Really sparkly.
And he looked really handsome like that...
I wasn't sure if he noticed, but I seemed to have fallen in love with his eyes...

Valeriy's Pov:
As I was staring at her, I could feel her beautiful eyes staring at me, too...
There was a sparkle in her eyes, too...
They were so pretty...

We had made eye contact for a long time, both of us seeming to be blushing...
My heart was pounding when I stared at her, and I didn't know why...
Usually, my heart was always pounding when we were skating together, as it was a sport...
But, this time, it was different...
It was more intense...
Like my heart had started pounding when I saw her...

Vasilisa's Pov:
My heart was pounding really fast when I saw Val's eyes, and my mind was going crazy.
Was this just the hornyness of me being on my period, or me falling in love with him??
Because suddenly, I was starting to imagine myself having kids with him, getting married with him...
Wait, no, Vas...
Don't think about that...
He's your skating partner...

Valeriy's Pov:
Something about the way how we had stared at eachother felt different...
It was like we were both thinking about the same thing, talking to eachother in our minds...
We were both secretly in love with eachother, hoping that we would have kids together, and get married...
It was a beautiful thing to think about, but I knew I couldn't fall in love with her...
She's my skating partner...