Part Nine: The Beginning of Valeriy and Sasha

Meanwhile.
The Next Day Later...
Valeriy's Pov:
I woke up, ready to text Sasha.

Chats with Valeriy and Sasha:
Valeriy: Hey, Sasha. ❤️
Sasha: Hey, Valeriy. ❤️
Valeriy: How are you today? You wanna go out on a date with me today? 🥰
Sasha: Sure!! I'd love to. 🥰 Where?
Valeriy: The ice rink, it's where me and Vas always went...
Sasha: You sure? Wouldn't she find out...
Valeriy: She's already mad at me, It's not gonna make a difference, anyways. Let's just go. I promise you. She's not gonna be there...

Sasha's Pov:
My heart was instantly pounding of nervousness as I saw the message.
Val was risking his relationship with Vas to be with me...
This was gonna be terrible...
I already had a heavy feeling in my heart...
Vas was gonna be mad...
But why should I care?
I like him, anyways, and he's mine now, too...
So why should I be worried?

Sasha: Okay... I'll come... When?
Valeriy: Now... It's usually when me and Vas go skating together..
Why was he always talking about Vas?!?!
Is he still in love with her or something?!?!
I sighed, blushing as I typed back, frowning.
Sasha: Val... Are you still in love with her or something?!?! You keep talking about her...
Val instantly starts typing back.

Valeriy's Pov:
There was a heavy feeling in my heart after she said that.
She might've been right...
Maybe I really was still in love with Vas...
Valeriy: No... Why would you say that?!?! I'm totally not still in love with her... I love you...
Just then, Sasha immediately started typing back.
Sasha: Val, don't lie to me... I know you're still in love with her... You're literally still so obsessed with her, like you can't stop talking about her... Tell me, Val... Do you really want to date me, or not?!?! Just choose one... You have a family with Vas, anyways...
I sighed, blushing as I typed back, frowning and thinking of Vas.
Valeriy: I don't know, Sasha... Quit asking me questions I can't answer... My heart is dealing with quite a lot right now...
Sasha is typing...
Sasha: Are you okay??
Valeriy: No... I'm not okay... This is too much for me to handle, Sasha... I'm sorry... This might not be able to work... I have to fix things with Vas... She can't be mad at me like this... She's pregnant with my baby, and I have to be there for her...
Sasha is typing...
Sasha: Oh, okay... That's understandable... Just... Tell me what happens, okay?? Maybe we can still... Continue on with this... After?
Valeriy: Maybe, Sasha... I'll see... Bye...
Sasha: Bye...

Just then.
Valeriy's Pov:
I sighed, blushing as I took my phone, pulling on my grey hoodie over me, sighing and going over to Vas's house, my heart pounding like crazy.
I had to make her forgive me somehow...
We can't be like this...
We have a family together...

Just then.
Vasilisa's Pov:
I was crying on the couch, when just then, the doorbell rang.
I sighed, blushing as I sniffed, wiping my eyes.
It was Val...
What did he want...
I sighed, blushing as I opened the door, frowning.

Vasilisa: W-what d-do y-you w-want, Val?? D-don't c-come h-here if you're here to h-hurt m-me again...
Val sighs, blushing as he takes a deep breath, staring at me and frowning.
Valeriy: We have to talk...
I sighed, frowning as I stared at him, blushing.
Vasilisa: What, Val... What is it... I know you have a side girlfriend now... Don't bother trying...
Val sighs, blushing as he takes a breath, staring at the floor, frowning.
Valeriy: No, Vas... Please... It's not gonna work like this... We're going to have a family together...
I sighed, blushing as I stared at him, frowning, a tear still falling down my eyes.
Vasilisa: Then why did you leave, Val?? You broke my trust...