Part Seven: Sasha Leonteva, the Girl That Ruinned Their Relationship

Meanwhile.
Valeriy's Pov:
I was driving to Vas's house, when just then, I got a vision.
Me and Vas...
Fighting, because I had betrayed her with another girl...
I sighed.
Valeriy: No... That's not gonna happen, Val... It's just a vision...
It was a very vivid one, though.
A message...
My heart immediately started pounding, and finally, the image of the girl showed up...
Sasha Leonteva, A girl whose also on the Russian figure skating team...
She had short, light brown hair...
No...
She was not like Vasilisa...
No...
I could not imagine myself cheating on Vas, for a girl like her...
She was ugly...
And, yes...
Maybe, she did look a bit like Vasilisa...
But...
That was okay...
Wasn't it?!?!
Just then, I sighed, taking a deep breath as I looked out the window, blushing.
Valeriy: I would never cheat on her... She's the girl of my dreams... I love her...
I said, sighing.
Just then, I took a turn, going into the exit, which led me to the street where I had to pass to get to Vas's house.
Sasha Leonteva...
Why was she always in my mind?!?!
It was just a vision...

Meanwhile.
Sasha's Pov:
I was scrolling through Valeriy's Social Media Page, blushing at all of his pics.
Sasha: Awwww... He looks so cute in these...
I said, blushing as I double clicked them all, liking them all.
He was so cute...
And so handsome...
Wait...
Who was that?!?!
Was that his girlfriend?!?!
I sighed, frowning as I stared at the image of him sleeping on Vasilisa Kagnovskaya, his skating partner...

Anger boiled deep inside my chest, and I knew I had to find out who this "Vasilisa Kagnovskaya" Girl was all about, and why she was taking up all over Valeriy's pics

Just then, I clicked on the tags that he put, "_kagnovskaya_14", and her pictures showed up, as well as her bio...

She had a bunch of pics with her and Valeriy...
(She used to put a heart beside "_valeriy_angelopol_" on her bio, but then she removed it. This is just a fanfic, but people say she and Val broke up, so that's why she removed the heart from his user, as well as they both unfollowed eachother on instagram...).