Part Three: Valeriy asks Vasilisa to "Hang Out" With Him

Vasilisa's Pov:
Me and Val had finished skating practice now, and we were both taking our skates off, both of us panting like crazy.
Val took a sip of his water, sighing.
Valeriy: Ugh, I'm so tired... Help me, Vas... I'm exhausted... Ugh...
I giggled, blushing as I stared at him, smiling.
He was so handsome...
Vasilisa: Hahahah, me too, Val... It's okay, we'll get through this together...
Just then, Val smiled at me, his blush and his eyes staring at me...
I blushed, smiling as he did, staring back.
We were so in love...
Just then, Val sighs, taking a deep breath.
Valeriy: Anyways... I was hoping we could go out into the park tomorrow... You know... The one with your favorite coffee shop in it?
I had to say yes.
I had to.
He was asking me out...
I nodded, sighing as I stared at him, blushing and smiling.
Vasilisa: Sure thing, Val!! I'd love to go!! Wait... I don't have to dress up pretty for you, do I??
Val smirks, blushing.
Valeriy: It doesn't really matter, although id love to see you in your beautiful self... Hehehe...
I giggled, blushing as he giggled, smiling.
Vasilisa: Oh, Val... You don't know how much I think you're handsome...

Valeriy's Pov:
I blushed, smiling as she said that, looking down.
She was feeling the same way...
Valeriy: Awww... Thanks, Vas... I appreciate that... But you really are beautiful, you know that, right?
I said, smiling as I blushed, staring at her and sighing.

Vasilisa's Pov:
I blushed, smiling as he said that, pushing my hair back and looking down.
Vasilisa: Thanks, Val...
Now I really felt the tensions rising between us.

Just then, he kissed me, and I can't help but kiss him back, blushing and smiling.
The kiss was magical...
He pulled me in closer to him, kissing me more passionately on my lips, and I held onto his neck, dragging him in closer to me, too, also kissing him more passionately...
Suddenly, we were both moaning, making out...

Valeriy's Pov:
I felt sparks between me and Vas.
Our kiss was more than ever...
More than just our fake kisses we had for our performances, this one felt extremely real...
I just wanted to take her dress off, and have sex with her, but I knew I can't...
That would be too far for the first time...
But Vas was already thinking the same thing.
She took my suit off, kissing me, and I couldn't help but take her dress off, kissing her.
I sighed, letting out moans as she kissed me, blushing.

Vasilisa's Pov:
As Val kissed me on my neck, I blushed, smiling as I moaned, staring at him and sighing.
Vasilisa: Oh, Val... Mmmmm...
Val smiles, staring at me and blushing, moaning.
Valeriy: I love you so much, Vas... You don't know how much you mean to me...
I smiled, blushing as I stared at him, moaning.
Vasilisa: So that's why you asked me out to "hang out" with you, right?? As a date?? Mmmm... Val... Ugh...
Val nodded, smiling as he stared at me, blushing.
Valeriy: Mhmm... You really get me now, don't you??
I nodded, smiling as I stared at him, blushing.
Vasilisa: Of course I do, Val... We've been skating partners together for four years now... I know you from inside and out, Val... I love you...
Val blushes, smiling as he stares at me, moaning.
Valeriy: I find that so cute the way how you do, Vas... Mmmmm... Ughhhh... Stop being so pretty, Vas... I love you so much like that...
I blushed, smiling as I stared at him, giggling.
Vasilisa: Awwww... You stop seeing so handsome first, Val... Heheheh... Awww... I love you so much, too... Mmmmm...
Val smiles, blushing as he stares at me, giggling.
Valeriy: Your moan is so cute...
I smiled, blushing as he says that, his giggle making me blush so hard...
Vasilisa: Aww... Thanks, Val.. Weird way to compliment me, but I have to say, your moan is pretty handsome...
Val giggles, blushing as he stares at me, moaning and smiling.
Valeriy: Heheheh, It's so cute the way how you call me handsome, Vas... Mmmmm...
I blush, smiling as he says that, giggling.
The sexual tensions between us right now...
It was the best thing ever...