Part Twenty One: The Honeymoon

Vasilisa's Pov:
It takes three days to get ready for our honeymoon.
Including booking a flight, a hotel, our security guards, everything.
Even a professional photographer.
Today was the day of the flight.
It would be overnight, and it was going to be long.
We had to be prepared.
I got everything to keep Viktor calm and happy.
His teddy bear, his blanket, some toys, his favorite piece of candy, his pacifier, his baby bottle, everything.
I wasn't gonna let him ruin the flight for others.
As we were heading out the door, Viktor kept making confused baby noises.
We were to meet up with Val's parents at the airport.
As we drove to the airport, Viktor cried.
I cradled him in my arms, sighing.
Vasilisa: Shh... It's going to be okay... It's just a moving car...
Viktor: Wahhh mommyyyy!!
Vasilisa's mom: Aww... Poor thing...
Vasilisa: Noooo shhhh... It's okay, mommy's got you... Awww...

Viktor's Pov:
I cried as my mom cradled me in her arms, hugging me.
My dad gave me my toy rattle, shaking it in front of me.
Nothing worked.
He then tried my teddy bear, which helped a little bit.
He sighed.
Valeriy: This is hell... He won't stop crying...
Vasilisa's mom: It's okay... We're almost there... Oh, for Pete's sake... It's just a car... God forbid...
Vasilisa: Hey... Think about something else... Ignore the car... Please, baby... Think of figure skating, yeah?? What about your favorite candy...
I tried to do that exact thing, and it worked.
I stopped crying.
My mom smiles.
Vasilisa: See?? Everything's going to be okay...
We enter the airport, where we enter a dark parking lot.
My grandparents park the car, where my parents strap me into a stroller.
My dad hands me my teddy bear, and we head inside.
Already, people are swarming around my parents.

A security guard: NO!! STOP!! LET THEM WALK BY!! PLEASE!! MAKE SOME ROOM!! THEY HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!!
There are people begging to take pictures of them, squealing.
The security guards try to shove them away, protecting my parents.
Vasilisa: Please, guys... He's right... We REALLY don't have time for this...
A fan: Where are you guys going??
Valeriy: None of your business is where we're going.
He says, scoffing.

Valeriy's Pov:
I sigh.
The fan stares at me, shocked.
I groan.
Valeriy: Ughh... Sometimes I hate this... HEY!! MOVE IT OR I'M GONNA LIFT YOU UP AND LITERALLY WALK YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Vasilisa's Pov:
This was the last straw for Val.
He began to pick some people up, moving them away from us.
The security guards began to do the same, and the girls being lifted by Val were squealing.
Of course...
Valeriy: HEY!! I ALREADY HAVE A WIFE!! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! Grr...
After we finally managed to shove our ways through the halls, we arrived at the security check up line.
People were still squirming around for us.
We both ended up having to give some photograph signatures for people.
Finally, it was time to head to the plane.
We were in first class.
We all had a bed-chair to ourselves, where me and Val had one next to eachother.
Our parents were all nearby.
Viktor was sitting in my lap, making cute little baby noises while staring at me.
I gave him a kiss on the forehead.
He smiles.
Viktor: Mommy...
I smile.
Just then, the PA rang.

The announcer: ДОБРОЕ УТРО, ПАССАЖИРЫ РЕЙСА ШЕСТЬ ДЕВЯТЬ ПЯТЬ!! (Good morning passengers on flight 695). Меня зовут Артур, и сегодня я буду вашим пилотом. (My name is Arthur, and I will be your pilot for today.). Мы направляемся из Санкт-Петербурга, Россия, в Гонолулу, Гавайи. (We are heading from Saint Petersburg, Russia, to Honolulu, Hawaii.). Этот полет займет четырнадцать часов. (This flight will take fourteen hours.). So sit back and relax and enjoy your flight. Fasten your seatbelt. The seatbelt sign above you will turn on when it is deemed okay to move. That will be when we are of safe altitude to do so. Bathrooms are in the back. Lunch will be served at 12. Dinner at 6. For those of you who will be needing breakfast, it will be served as soon as the seatbelt light turns on. Once again, I'm your captain, Arthur speaking, and I hope you enjoy the ride.