CHAPTER 3!

OLIVIAS POV:

( So It's been about a week and a half since I've been in "jail" I've been completely avoiding Becca since that little incident because I definitely don't want a repeat of what happened in Shane's car and that was AWFUL.  Anyways, we're going to the mall this weekend as a activity for getting through half the summer here, they're telling us we have to stay in pairs which is ridiculous I don't know why they treat us like we're 10 It's so annoying. I wake up and shower, brush my teeth, put my hair in a cute messy low bun, sun screen, curl my lashes, put on mascara, lipgloss, blush, and highlighter, a necklace, earrings, and bracelets, then get dressed.

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

OLIVIAS OUTFIT ⬆️

( Of course I'm with Jamie and we're also going to be meeting up with Ariel and some other girls from our cabin. So we're riding on one bus of like 10 to get to this huge ass mall and I'm sitting with Ariel, Zoe, and Jamie. Shane and Alex are in the bus behind us and then everyone else. )

Zoe - Olivia look.

( I look down and she's pointing into her bag and she has alcohol, shit. )

Olivia - Where did you get that?

Zoe - I bought it before I came to camp, this has been the only chance that I've had to be able to drink it.

Olivia - How are you gonna drink it with no one seeing? The leaders are gonna be on our ass.

Zoe - Bathroom or behind the mall, you can have some too if you want it.

Olivia - I'll think about it.

( She nods and zips her bag back up. At home, every weekend I would drink with my friends but obviously being here I haven't had any so I'm kinda wanting it. I'm just scared that Shane or another leader will find out and I'll get in trouble. We get to the mall and go to the food court and I look around and see soooo many people and leaders here. Damn I guess everyone came to get the hell out of there for a while. Don't get me wrong, It's not that bad but sometimes it's good to get a change of scenery. )

Ariel - What stores are you guys gonna go to?

Olivia - Probably Victoria Secret and some makeup stores, how about you?

Ariel - Same, but I HAVE to go to one of the gift shops to get some stuff for my family.

Olivia - Yeah I don't know if I'll get mine something or not.

Ariel - Why's that?

Olivia - Well we kinda have a complicated relationship, I think that's the reason they sent me here to get rid of me.

Ariel - Aw don't think like that.

( She gives me a hug and I smile at her. She's so nice and innocent. She never really does anything wrong, especially nothing like I do. We finish up eating and Jamie and I start to go shopping, Ariel and Zoe went to some other store. We go in Victoria Secret first and I find a cute black and white pajama set that's shorts and crop top, 3 bra and panties sets, socks, and perfume. That's definitely my favorite store, well one of them, I have a lot hehe. )