CHAPTER 25!

OLIVIA'S POV:

Shane - I want you to tell me how many times you're going to get called to the principals office for having a bad attitude and not paying attention.

( Shane says as he pulls me into his room and closes the door behind us. )

Olivia - I didn't have a bad attitude. She's fucking lying!

( I say loudly and cross my arms over my chest. )

Shane - You better lower your voice and watch your mouth when you're talking to me, I'm not your teacher and we both know what I'll do to fix your attitude.

( Uh-oh, he seems extra pissed. I huff and think for a moment. )

Olivia - Can we talk about this later? I'm really hungry.

( If I can get out of this right now maybe he'll forget about it later, but knowing Shane that most likely won't happen. Sigh. )

Shane - We can go to the dining hall after we finish our little conversation.

( I have a feeling we're not going to be just talking. )

Shane - You know better than to talk to anybody like that, especially someone who's trying to help you learn.

Olivia - You didn't hear how she was talking to me Shane, you can ask everybody in my class she's a total bitch.

Shane - I had her as a teacher and she was very nice to me.

( Of course she was nice to him! He's on the football team and makes perfect grades. If you're on the football or basketball team you're kind of worshipped at this school. )

Olivia - Well she's not nice to me.

Shane - I wonder why.

( He says sarcastically after rolling his eyes. )

Olivia - I don't know.

Shane - Well do you want to know what she told me? Even though I'm sure you already know why.

Olivia - What did she tell you?

Shane - She told me that you constantly get on your phone, don't pay attention, have a bad attitude, show up late, and leave class early.

( She's not lying but it's not my fault that she's sooo boring and such a bitch. )

Olivia - Well... I didn't know she was gonna tell you all of my business.

Shane - Olivia you're just lucky that I didn't spank you right in the principals office, maybe if I start spanking you where you act up at then you will be embarrassed enough to not do it again.

( I look up at Shane with wide eyes and see him contemplating whether he should actually do that or not. I would actually die of embarrassment if he did that! )

Olivia - No! That would be so embarrassing I could never show up again!

Shane - Well maybe that would keep you from misbehaving.

( I fight the urge to roll my eyes and Shane sighs. )

Shane - You know you're getting a spanking right?

Olivia - But-

( He cuts me off. )

Shane - The only butt you need to be worrying about is yours, I want you to go to my closet or bathroom and choose the belt or hairbrush.

( OMG. I HATE when he makes me choose, it's like having to choose either jumping off a cliff with no parachute or jumping into the ocean with a pool of sharks. They both end terribly! )