CHAPTER 12!

OLIVIA'S POV

So it's the same day and we're now going to the souvenir shops. BTW I'm so glad that Shane didn't make me apologize to that girl! My life would be over. Wonder how Jamie is doing?

( Shane and I go in the souvenir shop to look around. I find a really cute necklace and a shirt. )

Olivia - Do you like this?

( I ask Shane holding up the pink shirt I just picked out. )

Shane - I do. Bright colors look really pretty on you baby.

( He says taking the shirt to carry for me and I smile at him. )

Olivia - You should get one too.

( I say taking his hand and pulling him to the men's section. )

Shane - I don't know which one to get.

Olivia - Get pink.

Shane - No way, choose me a gray or black one.

( I pick up his size shirt in a light gray color and hand it to him. We go to check out and he of course doesn't let me pay for anything like he always does. I've tried to pay so many times but he never lets me! After shopping for a few hours we go back to the house and it's 9:00 PM. We're all in the living room watching the TV. I'm sitting on Shane's lap and his hands are on my thighs. )

Felipe - Do you guys want some popcorn?

( We all say yes and he goes in the kitchen to make some. I notice Ariel and Erin are quietly whispering to each other but I can't make out what they're saying. I guess I was being a little too obvious because Shane pinches my thigh and whispers in my ear. )

Shane - Quit being nosy.

Olivia - I'm not.

( I say pouting and leaning back into his chest. A few minutes later Felipe brings back the popcorn and I'm almost asleep when there's banging on the door. Not just knocking but someone punching or kicking it. Felipe gets up and opens it and as you probably guessed it's Becca. Erin stands up and turns on the lights. )

Becca - What the hell is this?!

( She screams at the top of her lungs and throws a camera at the wall. I'm still on Shane's lap and against his chest because I'm tired. )

Felipe - Don't come in here throwing shit! We have to pay for anything that gets broken!

( He yells at her after shutting the front door. I look over at Ariel and she's already got tears in her eyes, well this is going to be real interesting... )

Becca - Someone put a camera in my cabin.

Jamie - And how do you know it was one of us?

Becca - It's literally one of the cameras that they gave us at school to record our introductions for the class.

( Jamie gets up from the couch and takes it from her  confirming what Becca says. )

Jamie - It does say property of our school, but it wasn't me.

( She says shrugging and pulling Felipe to the couch and they both sit back down. ) 

Erin - No one here did it, maybe it was Mariah.

( He says putting his arm around Ariel. )

Becca - It wasn't you right?

( She asks looking at me. )

Olivia - Obviously not, not worth my time or effort.

Becca - Shane? Felipe?

Felipe - Nope.