CHAPTER 18!

OLIVIA'S POV:

Well guys, todays the day. In case you're wondering what I'm talking about let me fill you in. I, Olivia, have finally gotten my drivers license and I'm sooo excited about it! My parents also surprised me with a car! It's a white jeep just like I wanted. And like I said, todays the day. Todays the day that I drive across town all on my own. The reason? There's this really awesome Christmas present that I found for Shane and it's quite literally the only place I could find it online where it  said it's in store. I was going to order it online and have it delivered but it won't be here in time for Christmas unfortunately. I'm going to South district, it's kind of a bad area so I thought about asking one of my friends to go with me but I decided against it because I want to practice driving that far on my own.

( I finish flat ironing my hair after doing my makeup and grab my purse heading out to my jeep. I put the malls address in my GPS and head that way. I finally get there and go in to the mall and get Shane's present. Yay! They had it and I know he's going to love it. I happily make my way to the food court and get some pizza then sit down and eat. I then make my way back out to my jeep and gasp when I see my it connected to a tow truck! OMG! I hurry over to the tow truck and knock on the window frantically. The middle aged ugly man rolls down the window and looks at me with amusement. )

Olivia - That's my Jeep'

Tow Truck Driver - Yeah you parked illegally.

Olivia - I did not!

Tow Truck Driver - You parked in a handicap spot, I waited a few minutes to see if someone would come out and give them a chance to move it but you're too late.

Olivia - But you don't understand, I just got this car and I didn't even see that I wasn't allowed to park there.

Tow Truck Driver - Sorry little lady.

( He says starting his truck. I spend the next few minutes begging him to let my car down and he informs me that he wishes he could but he has to take it to the car lot and drives off. I didn't have enough cash on me to pay him but I had plenty at my dorm room. I told him he could follow me back there and I could pay him in full and he tells me hell no that's not how it works. My mouth drops open at how rude he was! I almost start crying when it starts raining and ruining my hair that I just did. I look at my phone debating who I should call. Obviously I'm not gonna call Shane. Jamie and Felipe are at her parents this weekend. And I'm too embarrassed to call anyone else. After a while I go back into the mall and sit on one of the benches. After a while I look around the mall some more and buy some clothes, nothing wrong with a little bit of scared for my butt when Shane finds out shopping. I sigh when I hear my phone ringing and see that It's Shane. I don't answer and within the next few hours get a few more calls and texts from Shane. Then Jamie, Felipe, Alex, Lola, Reddy, and even Ariel to my surprise. I finally decide to call Shane back. )

Shane - Olivia?!

Olivia - Hello?

( I answer pitifully. )

Shane - Baby? Are you okay?

( He asks me worriedly. )

Olivia - Shane...

Shane - Tell me what's wrong.

Olivia - I went to go get something at the mall and apparently I parked in a spot I wasn't supposed to and the guy towed my Jeep!

( I say the last past with my voice breaking upset about my Jeep. )

Shane - Where are you?

Olivia - The mall in South District.