CHAPTER 24!

Olivia's POV:

( I walk down the school hallway holding my books in my hands. I'm really upset because Shane has been gone for this past week and he usually walks me to my classes and carries my books for me. He's at his parents house because they're moving into a new bigger house and needed Shane's help so he stayed there Monday - Friday, today is thankfully Friday and he's coming back tonight. His mom and dad wanted something new and improved. I have been getting away with some anger outbursts and bullying people and I really hope Shane doesn't find out! Anyways, I miss him so much and I'm glad that he's coming back. )

Sophie - Hey Liv!

Olivia - Hey what's up?

Sophie - Here.

( She says handing me a card and I read it. )

Olivia - An invitation to a black out party?

Sophie - Yeah! It's here on campus.

Olivia - But what's it for?

Sophie - Just something fun for everybody in the upper school, this school year has been stressful and I know that everyone needs a break.

( She's not lying about that! I've been drowning in homework. )

Sophie - As it says on the card it starts at 5:30 and it'll be in the gym. There will be food and drinks and also wear white and neon colors. If you don't have any neon we will have glow in the dark paint to put on people.

Olivia - Okay cool.

Sophie - So are you gonna come?

Olivia - Yeah I will.

Sophie - Great! See you then!

( She happily says and hurries off to hand out more invitations. While I'm waiting for Shane to come back I might as well go to this party. I go to my last class of the day and then back to my room to shower and get ready for the party. )

Jamie - Hey girl, did you get invited to the blackout party tonight?

Olivia - Yeah I did, you?

Jamie - Mhm, not sure I'll go though.

Olivia - Why not?

( I ask her throwing my backpack in the closet and then grabbing my towel. )

Jamie - Felipe and I usually hangout on Friday nights together.

Olivia - Well maybe you guys can just come for a little while and then hangout.

Jamie - Yeah true, hmm I'll think about it.

Olivia - Alright well I'm getting in the shower.

( She nods and opens her laptop and I go into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I take a shower wash and condition my hair, shave, wash my body, wash my face. Showers are so relaxing to me for some reason, I guess it's just the after feeling of being so clean and smelling good. I get out and step onto the bath mat after wrapping myself and my hair in a towel. I then dry myself off and dry my hair with a blow dryer then straighten my hair. I come back in our room and sit down at my vanity and do my makeup. I curl my lashes and put mascara on, put on highlight and blush, line my lips with lip liner and put on lipstick and lip gloss. I then go to my closet and pick out an outfit and get dressed. )

 )