CHAPTER 21!

OLIVIA'S POV:

( Shane and I are back at school from the Opry Land Hotel in Nashville. We had SUCH a good time. I start to walk in to Jamie and I's dorm room when I see Erin dancing like an idiot in the middle of the stair case. )

Olivia - What are you doing?

Erin - Oh hey Cha Cha! Glad to have you back.

( He says smirking walking towards me wearing a dorky shirt with fruits on it. )

Olivia - What's up with the shirt? Is it dork fest already?

Erin - If you must know there's a few new girls coming for the new semester and I'm here to give them a warm welcome with my fruit dance, hence the shirt.

Olivia - Your fruit dance?

Erin - Yup!

( He says dancing making me want to barf. )

Olivia - Save it for the new girls, maybe they'll find you even uglier than I do.

( I say walking into my room and shutting the door behind me. )

Jamie - Hey girl! How was the hotel?

Olivia - It was good, but Shane totally found out about me not eating regularly though.

( I spend the next few minutes telling her all about Shane and I's discussion minus the little spanking part but I'm sure she already had an idea about that anyways. )

Jamie - Well I'm kinda glad that he did find out you're my very best friend and I want you to always be okay.

( Ugh, her too?! )

Olivia - I know, I know.

Jamie - Well besides that, did you have a good time?

Olivia - I really did it was so nice to get away from school and all the annoying people here. Not you of course.

( She laughs and so do I. )

Jamie - Do you want to watch a movie? Maybe the nightmare before christmas?

Olivia - Sure but I have to finish my book report at the same time.

( A while later after finishing my book report and watching the movie Jamie and I go to the dining hall to meet Shane and Felipe. )

Felipe - Hey angel, hey Olivia.

( He says after kissing and hugging Jamie awww so cute. )

Olivia - Hey Felipe.

Felipe - Good weekend?

Olivia - Mmhmm.

( We get our food and sit down at our regular table. )

Olivia - Felipe I thought Shane was coming here with you.

Felipe - Well we were walking here and the girls basketball coach stopped him so I just kept walking.

( He says with a shrug and I take a bite of my fruit. A few minutes later Shane walks in and kisses me on the cheek before sitting down. )